Reviews for I Do, I Think
KnellaLuna chapter 10 . 8/10
Not what I was expecting but great none the less! I cried so much!
I know you wrote this ages ago, but in case you're still writing, you need to distinguish between to and too. It distracts from an otherwise really good story.
Terra Elizabeth chapter 10 . 6/26/2015
Loved reading this story.
ThatOneWhovian chapter 9 . 12/4/2014
"I didn't mean it like that."

Ow, my feels. -sobs- ;_;
Guest chapter 10 . 8/13/2014
Omgggg your story is so good! And you please right a sequel SEQUEL PLEASEEEEEEEE
bow-to-my-tie chapter 10 . 7/28/2014
This story is so cute!
jenniferlovvrence chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
This is probably one of my favorite Human Nature fic for Rose so far. I love the characterization and especially the fact that you didn't have John change his personality when he found out about The Doctor. It was well-written! Thank you for sharing this story! :)
dawnknits chapter 10 . 5/3/2014
Your story has a great plot, excellent character depiction, and a lovely musicality/cadence.
natural-blues chapter 4 . 2/17/2014
"But now Rose realized that he was a human being..."

That part cuts right to the quick.
natural-blues chapter 3 . 2/17/2014
Christmas bonuses are the best bonuses. Also... awwww. He thinks he did something wrong... :C
natural-blues chapter 2 . 2/17/2014
Awwww, that's so sweet though.
natural-blues chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
Omg, I'm excited to see where you go with this. Like I have an idea, but I have a deep love for rewritten HN/FOB fics.
mecaka chapter 10 . 2/16/2014
I loved this story so much, and then you just left it without them really telling each other that... AUGH!
I'm feeling so conflicted right now. I wanted a happy ending, but it was still beautiful...
jenn008 chapter 10 . 1/18/2014
Love it!
Captainfredrickwentworth chapter 10 . 1/10/2014
I really enjoyed this story! I was a bit surprised that the Doctor didn't confess he loved her after all that but I really liked your ending :) Thanks for writing this story :)