Reviews for Stand By Me
Luna-Wulf9 chapter 1 . 2/6
I got an idea what would be funny if something like this happens but Ren was dressed as Cain and came in full evil aura and she let go it would be so funny and I trust you to make it great
The-lazy-bum chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Very nice. Short and sweet. I like it.
cutielove077 chapter 1 . 9/11/2016
I would really love to see Ren's POV of this. I really want to see his reaction... the first time Director Ogata called him. xD
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Kyoko's inner monologue is pure gold.
Michiyo chapter 1 . 8/1/2016
Well done! Thank you for sharing your creations!
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/5/2016
The logic of the idea that she would have researched young Kuon is so brilliantly believable that is should be cannon. I love it.
Lostnights chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I really love this story! It's so incredibly cute and I especially like the fact that Kyoko figured it all out on her own.
mutemuia chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Well, I've read this story three or four times, and I just realized I never reviewed. Sorry about that.
I love it. You solve so well his secrets by letting Kyoko figuring out by her own, and making clear where her trust is. And a terrible scene became a love confession, from both of them.
Beautiful, lovely and cuuuute.
Thanks.
Quess chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Beautiful story! :)
Ezekeel chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
love this
moon730 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
awwwwwwwwwww I loved it
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved it. I think that I'm going to cry.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The sarcasm is too funny... It seems very much like Kyoko introspective while hanging on for dear life...very well written.

I love it, and will read it again and again!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Cute one-shot! I like the idea that, one) he's the only one she trusts, and 2) during it all she realises why. Love the song choice (I may just be listening to the timon and pumba version right now, lol ahh the memories!)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Haha... I get it..!
I get why so many people favorite this fic!

Absolutely Great! XD YES!