Reviews for Stand By Me
misherukuro chapter 1 . 7/5
The logic of the idea that she would have researched young Kuon is so brilliantly believable that is should be cannon. I love it.
Lostnights chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
I really love this story! It's so incredibly cute and I especially like the fact that Kyoko figured it all out on her own.
mutemuia chapter 1 . 5/24/2015
Well, I've read this story three or four times, and I just realized I never reviewed. Sorry about that.
I love it. You solve so well his secrets by letting Kyoko figuring out by her own, and making clear where her trust is. And a terrible scene became a love confession, from both of them.
Beautiful, lovely and cuuuute.
Thanks.
Quess chapter 1 . 9/17/2014
Beautiful story! :)
Ezekeel chapter 1 . 7/21/2014
love this
moon730 chapter 1 . 5/31/2014
awwwwwwwwwww I loved it
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/6/2014
I loved it. I think that I'm going to cry.
FlowerPrincessoftheUniverse chapter 1 . 12/29/2013
The sarcasm is too funny... It seems very much like Kyoko introspective while hanging on for dear life...very well written.

I love it, and will read it again and again!
Erilin-chan chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Cute one-shot! I like the idea that, one) he's the only one she trusts, and 2) during it all she realises why. Love the song choice (I may just be listening to the timon and pumba version right now, lol ahh the memories!)
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Haha... I get it..!
I get why so many people favorite this fic!

Absolutely Great! XD YES!
Jingyee1511 chapter 1 . 6/10/2013
Wonderful. although I was a bit surprised that narrative on how the process of Kyoko getting in such a precarious situation was limited, I was very amused to know her thoughts. I do love the trust and affection portrayed by Ren and Kyoko! Fantastic. Good work!
hopelessfreakz chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
already re-reading this many times,, and still loveeeeee it xD
one of the SB story that i've read..
hope u make the sequel..
Pannacotta chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Aww.. This is so sweet. :)
Yoru no Nx chapter 1 . 8/7/2012
awwwwww so cute.
kinda wanna see everyone's reactions to her injuries and what happened. DaddyKuu on the move with MumaJulia on the prowl for blood! lol it would be fun to read though right? this
Guest chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Sorry that must be annoying to read a fangirl go awwwwwwwwwh, but i don't care! This fic was so sweet and funny and perfect i just had to do it.
i love the ending, the cute song... just everything... i...
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWH!
Thanks for the great read :)