Reviews for Harmony of Opinion
miss-tarletone chapter 4 . 8/27/2012
Very funny! I am kind of like tony in regards to mechanical inclination. Great job with the pranks!
wondergirl257 chapter 4 . 8/8/2012
Loved it as Abby once said "gold star for missjayne" the parents have joined forces
Tempe4Booth chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
ROFLMAO
alix33 chapter 4 . 10/16/2009
"Together, they glanced up at the catwalk. Jenny and Gibbs stood side by side. “Are they grinning?” Tony wondered. “I thought it was impossible for the boss to do that.” Ziva hit him. “They are grinning,” she noted. “I think we should declare peace for now.” “Why?” As usual, Tony was an idiot. “Because the parents have joined forces,” she informed him. “We will not win this fight.” - Hehehe.

"And when Gibbs upset the redhead, she would be happy to come up with a suitable plan for revenge." - Hehehe.
alix33 chapter 2 . 10/16/2009
“If you knew some basic mechanics, we could be done a lot quicker.” Without looking at Tony, he stared working on the car again. “I can add oil and washer fluid,” Tony added helpfully. “Garages exist for a reason.” Gibbs decided it wasn’t a surprise that Tony was fleeced by every mechanic he ever came across." - And then he DARES to laugh his fool head off at McGee's reaction in "Caged" from season 6? I loathe you, DiNozzo, because a) you won't leave my Timmy alone; b) you are a freaking hypocrite; and c) the laughing your fool head off at my Timmy!
madpsychogirl chapter 4 . 7/12/2009
*giggles* You can't beat a good old prank fic... I'm greatly anticipating the new one, THAT'S for sure. I loved this line: "“Because the parents have joined forces,” she informed him. “We will not win this fight.”" Awesome, as always.
madpsychogirl chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
I'm working my way through this, but I just had to say that of the countless lines that made me giggle, this just made me squee: "If the girls could gang up on his agent, the boys could gang up for revenge." :)
greeny-blue lights chapter 4 . 4/24/2009
This was such an amusing sotry...I loved the revenges! Fantastic job!
Phoenix414 chapter 4 . 4/20/2009
Very entertaining as always.
Phoenix414 chapter 1 . 4/20/2009
Let the battle of the sexes begin!:)
PunkPrincess145 chapter 4 . 4/18/2009
Very perfect ending. Very cute

Princess
Mokibobolink chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
LOL! Great ending! "The parents have joined forces" - love that line. Yes indeed, Tony and Ziva better give up now.
Mrs.Scott323 chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Well that was a bit of an anti-climax. :p

And I'm going to stop the plotbunny before it escapes...

"parents joining forces" was really promising for them ;)
laurabrownX chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
rofl

what a great story. :)

I especially loved the line

"Because the parents have joined forces" LOL

xx
A Fanfiction Angel chapter 4 . 4/17/2009
Yay! Loved that delicious section of Jibbs at the start of this chapter. Squeals! Great story. Keep it up!

From A Fanfiction Angel