Reviews for Modern Day Pirate
Frostyfall chapter 1 . 8/8
This is a really good idea! Having one character living in a modern AU and then having ppl from the original AU come and reveal a secret world! It's amazing! I have to use it on some other characters and fandoms some time!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
I loved this SOOOO much, and I thank you for putting in the time and effort to write it.
Forest Trees chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Wow! It's amazing what you did there! It's SOOOOO GOOD! Like- awe/some. Thank you:)
Kiarene chapter 1 . 5/28/2014
This is an excellent story and you really should write a sequel!
heidi-mayer87 chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
I think I'm in love with your One Piece fanfics. They are like perfect dessert. Light and sweet and teasing the palate before dissolving. Leaving you wanting for more. Aarggg, see what you've done? My brain has officially gone off on vacation.
Oh, but I love your Sanji more. I want to put him in box and hide it under my pillow and hog it all to myself because he is /delicious/. Yum. I would eat him. And then cry, because there would be no more perfect,witty, savvy, kickass Sanji for me to drool over.
Rui17 chapter 1 . 5/26/2012
Oh, this looks interesting! Please continue it!
bicyclewalker chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I'm so sad that this was (apparently) dropped. It's so interesting! I hope you'll come back to it someday. I love the way everyone is written. :3
sylver rain chapter 1 . 9/9/2010
Cool. I'm keeping track of this one.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Kiharu Aroukii chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOW! This is amazing! I'm in love with it! Where did you get the inspiration for this? I'm in awe of your writing prowess! -bows to you- I know you wrote this over a year ago, but it seriously needs more lovin' than 10 measly reviews!
Myrrhmaid chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Will there ever be more to this? It's not marked as complete but the way that chapter ended it could be finished... It's interesting, though, I'd like to read more if there'll be more.
softdreamer chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
this really should deserve more reviews

the idea is very original and even better

I hope you plan on continuing it, I'm looking forward to it
animeXIII chapter 1 . 8/29/2009
XD Love it so far even thought Im not sure what all's going on but I still like.
animeXIII chapter 1 . 8/27/2009
Love it very good Post more soon.
anonymous chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
Really interesting. I like your portrayal of the characters and I absolutely love the way you twisted the world and still made it work.

This was great. Imaginative in a way I don't usually see. Thanks for a good read.