Reviews for Survival
kasey chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Awesome so far. Love it. I think the social workers should catch them, take Sam away and he ends up with a family that also abuses him. Takes Dean and Bobby a few months or watever to finally find him.
Andrea chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
very very good :)
elightate chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Love it
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Hi Ino , update Survival! Casammy
ChelseaWinchester chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
I approve. Made me cry but i approve!
doyleshuny chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
I really like this story. I was never a fan of the John character although I never put him as a child rapist. I sincerly hope that you plan on updating! EXCELLENT JOB!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
great
cuddygirl18 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
YAY! it is about time to post new chapter of this story! i love it! please continue.
Sylvie91 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
OMG! I was just thinking about this story too. Great chapter and I cant wait until the next update from your earlier stories. Please let it be soon. You write such interesting stories and I hate it when they haven't been updated in awhile. Trust me, I understand that you are busy. I graduate high school in a few days ( '09!) and I just registered for classes for my first year at college. I hope you do well in all of your school work. Good luck and happy writing :-)

Sylvia
Bunny1 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
aw... glad to see this updated again!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
hi oma! I also am updating yuor histories you lost my but now I am bringing up to day and thanks to end the J w torture now but that ? a demn violating my baby XD ! dean and bobby do not have and to take to sammy of that place
azab chapter 13 . 5/19/2009
good one
lullabyJN chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
yay. i have been waiting for an update, and you didnt disappoint! can't wait for more!
kirallie chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
Poor Sam! He needs to scream for Dean and Bobby quick.
Markiemoo chapter 13 . 5/18/2009
So glad your updating cant wait your stories are awsome!