Reviews for Survival
Asuka1920 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
I dont know if this is finished or not but if it isn't please continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Really? Ok. I've begun to get used to things like this happening. Last time I read one the this, the therapist started raping Sam and then he went to a foster home where he was used as a slave and abused. He was only 11 though. He believed he deserved it.
jojo chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
such a amazing idea xx
kasey chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Awesome so far. Love it. I think the social workers should catch them, take Sam away and he ends up with a family that also abuses him. Takes Dean and Bobby a few months or watever to finally find him.
Andrea chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
very very good :)
elightate chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Love it
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Hi Ino , update Survival! Casammy
ChelseaWinchester chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
I approve. Made me cry but i approve!
doyleshuny chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
I really like this story. I was never a fan of the John character although I never put him as a child rapist. I sincerly hope that you plan on updating! EXCELLENT JOB!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
great
cuddygirl18 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
YAY! it is about time to post new chapter of this story! i love it! please continue.
Sylvie91 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
OMG! I was just thinking about this story too. Great chapter and I cant wait until the next update from your earlier stories. Please let it be soon. You write such interesting stories and I hate it when they haven't been updated in awhile. Trust me, I understand that you are busy. I graduate high school in a few days ( '09!) and I just registered for classes for my first year at college. I hope you do well in all of your school work. Good luck and happy writing :-)

Sylvia
Bunny1 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
aw... glad to see this updated again!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
hi oma! I also am updating yuor histories you lost my but now I am bringing up to day and thanks to end the J w torture now but that ? a demn violating my baby XD ! dean and bobby do not have and to take to sammy of that place
azab chapter 13 . 5/19/2009