Reviews for Survival
princess34567897 chapter 8 . 8/8/2016
actually pretty realistic dean is trying to keep sammys trust and if he told john he would break it and john is really nice when dean is around and who would suspect their oen father
this isw great keep up the good work
Asuka1920 chapter 14 . 12/5/2014
I dont know if this is finished or not but if it isn't please continue.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/18/2014
Really? Ok. I've begun to get used to things like this happening. Last time I read one the this, the therapist started raping Sam and then he went to a foster home where he was used as a slave and abused. He was only 11 though. He believed he deserved it.
jojo chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
such a amazing idea xx
kasey chapter 14 . 9/15/2013
Awesome so far. Love it. I think the social workers should catch them, take Sam away and he ends up with a family that also abuses him. Takes Dean and Bobby a few months or watever to finally find him.
Andrea chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
very very good :)
elightate chapter 14 . 6/22/2013
Love it
cristinaarmoahotmail.com chapter 14 . 9/11/2010
Hi Ino , update Survival! Casammy
ChelseaWinchester chapter 14 . 5/23/2010
I approve. Made me cry but i approve!
doyleshuny chapter 14 . 8/3/2009
I really like this story. I was never a fan of the John character although I never put him as a child rapist. I sincerly hope that you plan on updating! EXCELLENT JOB!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 14 . 6/16/2009
great
cuddygirl18 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
YAY! it is about time to post new chapter of this story! i love it! please continue.
Sylvie91 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
OMG! I was just thinking about this story too. Great chapter and I cant wait until the next update from your earlier stories. Please let it be soon. You write such interesting stories and I hate it when they haven't been updated in awhile. Trust me, I understand that you are busy. I graduate high school in a few days ( '09!) and I just registered for classes for my first year at college. I hope you do well in all of your school work. Good luck and happy writing :-)

Sylvia
Bunny1 chapter 14 . 6/15/2009
aw... glad to see this updated again!
casammy.armoasantander019gmai chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
hi oma! I also am updating yuor histories you lost my but now I am bringing up to day and thanks to end the J w torture now but that ? a demn violating my baby XD ! dean and bobby do not have and to take to sammy of that place