Reviews for Poor and Tired, but More Than This
Guest chapter 4 . 10/2/2012
Update please
Eminnis chapter 4 . 9/29/2010
Man you can't leave us like this! You have to update!

Eminnis
xCastielsGirlx chapter 4 . 9/27/2010
OMFG! you totally have to continue this !
1shot chapter 1 . 12/13/2009
So I started reading this, and was quite enjoying it - and then I got to the end, and realized it was an incomplete story that hadn't been updated since May. Why have you done this evil thing?

THINK OF THE CHILDREN.
judikickshiney chapter 4 . 8/21/2009
I LOVE this.

...I'll admit, I haven't actually had the pleasure of watching all the episodes of Supernatural. I've seen an episode here or there, and loved them, however.

This story, the way you write Dean and Cas, makes me want to go out and buy all the seasons immediately.

I love it. *grins*

Thank you so much for getting me into a completely new fandom. It pretty much makes my day.

I shall now go off and watch the first season.
silverkite chapter 4 . 7/23/2009
hahaha i love this story, dont know why yet, but it has a certain something to it. hope u update soon haha
Lady Almaren chapter 4 . 6/3/2009
Update now! This is seriously awesome!
Nalana chapter 4 . 5/7/2009
"Did you just make my care fly?"

best. fic. line. ever.

or, at the least, close to. Loved that. I really did.
EDFOD chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
Very nice. I like how you made the siren 'detox' stage seem realistic. Ya know, unlike the show that was all "OH LOOKIE! BAD GUY DEAD! EVERYTHING NORMAL NOW!"

Can't wait for another chapter.

Not to be a stickler or anything, but its 'whether', there were a few 'whither's sprinkled through the chapters.

EDFOD
Morgan O'Conner chapter 4 . 5/6/2009
I was so excited to see an update of this! Another great chapter, and you certainly know how to keep readers at the edge of their seats. Can't wait to see what happens in hell!
Werewolf's One chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
I'm gonna second what others have said about you making Cas FUCKING HOT when he's angry.

The plot to this story is perfect. I'm so glad you wrote a fic with Nick in it, I really loved his character. It was sort of... risque to write into a modern day TV series, and I sort of wanted more of him after he was gone. I think you did really well with the concept, I love your added affects of the poison, I just love everything about this story. Keep up the good work!
x GigaByte x chapter 3 . 4/24/2009
i love it, please tell me that dean gets sam a really good auther.i hope to read more chapters soon,please post the next chapter you want to discuss supernatural fanficton contact me at ,i'm still working on some of mine i havn't put any of my stories up yet.
Stompy Bigfoot chapter 3 . 4/23/2009
oh...im loving this..sex and violence was such a good epi
KaiiDee23 chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
wow this is getting very interesting. i love the tension at the end of chapter 3 - though i was disappointed at the cliff hanger I NEED MORE!
Nathalie Andrews chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
This was very nice.. I loved the scene where Cass put Dean to sleep. It was sexy! In an odd way (Im totally wierd). And I also liked the little thing there at the end, where Cass went all wierdo on Dean. Perfect! A very nice chapter :D Looking forward for more...