Reviews for Sky's Eclipse
Child of Dreams chapter 57 . 2/2
Arther?
Not Arthur?
Child of Dreams chapter 29 . 2/2
It's "shuddered", not "shuttered".
Child of Dreams chapter 17 . 2/2
Her name is Irene.
Sajobst chapter 65 . 2/1/2019
I ADOOOORE this story! LOVE TO NO END! I just wish there was more to the ending before the epilogue. I would love to see more reactions and what happened to Hansel and Gretel and their reactions? Raquel? How sarah felt after waking up for the last time? Going to visit Jeremy eden and maybe his million and one questions for her so he can confirm with his own eyes. I would love to know his reaction about seeing her. But overall it was a very creative, well thoughout , and very well written. Ingenious. ️️️️
Roksolana chapter 4 . 10/17/2017
Your description of Mr. King is so hot!
Roksolana chapter 3 . 10/17/2017
I can't stop laughing! The best timing ever!
CharlieBoneFan chapter 65 . 6/26/2017
Lovely story!
Honoria Granger chapter 44 . 10/6/2013
Cracks me up that the Troll King speaks French...
Honoria Granger chapter 20 . 10/6/2013
Bit confused about the geography. Carnival is south of Buffalo, but 150 miles away, and they're headed north? So that would put them in western Pennsylvania to begin with?
CarpeDiemMay chapter 65 . 9/23/2013
OMG I loved this soo much that I just had to copy and paste it to word so that I would always be able to read it even when I don't have internet access... I hope you don't mind?
Lylabeth 1 chapter 10 . 9/17/2013
Principalities are where princes live, and what they rule over. Umm...you need to read your book again, and find other very OBVIOUS mistakes. This one should make you blush with your mistake. It is such a bad one. Gee, it is a good story, but a little slow moving along, and rather boring at times. Calling him King and by no other name is very belittling to me, almost an insult. Watch onto and into, also. Are you foreign and translating this, makes me wonder.
Lylabeth 1 chapter 6 . 9/17/2013
Been reading this up to this chapter, keeping quiet. Now I have noticed some typos, but not too bad. IT is rather bothersome that Toby does not explain how he knows that JAreth is bothering after him to get Sarah's attention. I mean how does he know it's the Goblin king, and that his name is Jareth? You sould a lot more clear in your explanations. Rather confusing, all the way around.
Lozzarooni chapter 65 . 8/6/2013
I found this story to be one of the most original I've ever come across. It was however rather trippy in parts and I found myself with whiplash as certain parts of the story changed to something else and then back again.

There was however a few things that irked me a little bit while reading both the story and your authors notes and I had to make comments as I was going along.

While grammatically correct for the most part there were a few little words that I found that made no sense at. Firstly you use the word shutter in a few places when you really mean shudder also you use unto instead of onto. Also, you don't mortify a person you petrify a person as Rose Red was.

During the conversation with Toby and Sarah in chapter 19 it works out that Sarah vanished in 1995 and missed Y2K if Toby is almost 17 but in the first chapter of it, you mention Facebook – which wasn’t invented until 2004. Ipod Nano was launched in 2005 which is actually 2 years before your story seems to be set – 1995 plus eight years is 2003.

You also make mention of in your authors notes for chapter 36 that Jeremy Eden wrote The Labyrinth play that Sarah reads from at the beginning of the movie and that he’s mentioned as the author in the original script. In the original script – Sarah is reading Meanders Queen – a play in three parts by Robin Zaker (Jareth in disguise) – there is no mention of the author at all on either the image of the book itself, in the original script or in the novelisation. Many authors of Laby fanfics use this knowledge of Robin/Jareth and have him as the writer of the book. Jeremy Eden is not mentioned in the original script at all and the only reference to him at all in the movie is on the newspaper clippings of him and Linda on Sarah’s mirror in the movie. There is more mentioned about him and Linda in the novelisation of the movie, but again no reference to of him ever having written the plays.

Despite those lil niggles, I enjoyed it very much and I may re-read it at some point as I feel it's definitely one of those stories that you need to re-read in order to take it all in.
Guest chapter 62 . 4/20/2013
OMG!
Guest chapter 60 . 4/20/2013
HE"S JARETH JR.?! AWESOME!