Reviews for Toybox
ameliedeadwood chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Halo, I'm new in fanfiction and even newer in La Corda d'Oro. Well, I was a bit searching for any YunoTsuki over the net and wondering why there was almost nothing there. And I'm really glad I found you :D
I really like this story, in my opinion it can bring Yunoki's playfulness and Len's naivety in certain area of life, it is exactly how I picture them to be :)
I look forward to your new stories in the future and of course I wish to see more YunoTsuki *shy*
Goodluck!
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 1 . 5/29/2011
you should do a yunokiXeverybody! gyahhhh so awesome!

and please do a yunoki X shimizu cuz i find that pair very cute
YeahYouWannaKnowMyName chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
No fair. Where can I find such fun toys? Do they do overnight delivery?

YYWKMN.
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
This fic made me crack up xD I love the reactions of Ryo and Keiichi, especially! They were hilarious.

- Dawn
Songbird Sanctuary chapter 1 . 6/25/2010
I loved how shimizu was so adorably dense! This seriously is awesome, and makes Azuma seem so evil! Love it :)
StripesGoDown chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
I love the descriptions of Len being red and flustered, along with Yunoki really seductive? That's pretty hot, if I do say so myself. (sorry, I'm fangirling here)

The testings were really fun to read. I think my favourite was with Hihara and the sigh. Fun! 8D

... Does Len seem uke-ish to you? -nods- He's very uke-ish.

Anyways, I loved it all together. Especially that last part. Hmm... I wonder what they WERE doing in the infirmary? HMM? xDD I loved it.
Shizuno chapter 1 . 1/15/2010
oh this is good... :D
Aozora.NejiSasUKE chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Auu..i love this pair XDD they kinda remain me of NejiSasu XD don't tell me they don't XDD

Love how this fic goes..altough i gave up of 'Theory of Percussion' coz it seems to be SasuNeji (you know the reason why i don't like this pair, lol) but still, the way you wrote this fic still amazed XD nice one..more plis..there's not many fic with our evil senpai in it XDD
Vermillion chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
i could practically see the whole story dance before my eyes in form of images... character potrayal and details were fantastic! 3
Doc Blue chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Who! I love this pairing!
7PhoenixAshes chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
This was fantastic! You did a wonderful job with the characterization and portraying Yunoki's manipulative personality. Most La Corda yaoi/shonen ai I've read seems contrived, but this little fic just worked perfectly. Nice job.