Reviews for Judging a Book by Its Cover
Chocolate369 chapter 1 . 7/28/2013
Impressive. I can totally see Raph thinking or saying this to someone. I also like how you gave him a hobby or drawing or writing, since those usually go to Leo or Mikey. Great job!
Trapped in Reality chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I didn't know you wrote for Ninja Turtles!

I like how Raph's talking to us. Awesome ending, and nice morals.
Alaer Kino chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
You should have told me you write great short fics, I'm a fan of them. . I like how you did Raph's POV (and I usually am really picky about such things), it's like you're really talking to him on the street somewhere and he's convincing you how he and his brothers are just like everyone else despite the fact they are mutant turtles. If animals could talk, they'd be talking like this, telling us like it is and what they think. You deserve a lot more reviews definitely, this is golden!
Northwest Sage chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
Outstanding! Great job in describing each character and in having the story "speak" to the reader. Well-written, nice flow, and a good moral. What more could a reader ask for?
Mikell chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Nicely written. I like this, it shows a side of Raph we don't often see.

As to Raph hunting us down... LOL Bring it on. :D I dont' know an author here who wouldn't risk it for a chance to "really" meet one of the guys. *cough* but of course they're fictional characters and we all know we can't really meet them in person *cough* (*looks around furtively for the guys in white coats*)

lol