Reviews for survival rate
NoSecretsHere chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I could imagine perfectly a shorter Koizumi hanging out of the window in despair lol I loved this so much and added it to my favorites. I can't stop smiling XD
underlings chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
aahhhh, i love this! both koizumi and otani were kept in character, and even without their "complexes", it was still adorable— great job! c:
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Um, I've just been going through your profile and reading your fics of fandoms I'm interested in too. And they're really, really great. Even after years and years, Lovely Complex is still one of the best shoujo mangas I know. And this fic is precious! I love how you made their "complex" disappear but they're still the same stupid, silly, spazzy couple. Good job!
toastgod chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
SQQQUUUEAAAL.
That was fabulous. Just... wonderful. Just... * begins to cry a river of eternal happiness * SO... * sniffle * FLUFFY * wails *
I laugh every single time I try to imagine a tall Otani... lol. .
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely XD
Great job with this really awesome fic!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
oh, god, i love Risa in this! she's EXACTLY the same even when everything's different! i love how she spazzes out in all caps, and i LOVE how she expects him to reject her only to have him kiss her instead! go, Otani! And the whole "(The world stops - and starts again.)" just - gah! So good! Thank you for writing and sharing! :)
fran drinks tea chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

AND YOU'RE RIGHT, LOVELY COMPLEX IS GLORIOUS.

BUT YEAH. THIS IS ADORABLE. LIKE-I DON'T EVEN-YOOOOU-

oh, god. marry me?

(cough)

uuuuummmm. yeah, so, i basically love this. amazing job. C:
sama-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i lurves it and will you message me when you post the next chapter? my email doesn't recieve emails from fanfictio *tear*
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.

It's SO HARD to find good LoveCom fanfiction out there. WAH! () THIS WAS SO CUTE.

I don't even know what to say.

Just...THANK YOU.
Airickuuh chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww, I thought it was pretty cute.

I wish there was more detail in it though. ):
L' Fleur Noir chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
Kawai! I love your story!
chibbikim15 chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
kyawaii! (kyaKawaiiKyawaii!) XD
Momo chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
WOW! I love it xD! Well-written, funny, and Risa and Otani are being themselves~ That was a really cute oneshot!

Good to see that those two still get together even though Otani's taller now... Hahaha! Their love will always conquer height! 3

Keep up the good work!
Smart Alex chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
T-this! Best AU ever. They're still Risa and Otani, even though everything's different, and this is fantastic. Definitely on my favourites. :]
Myansk chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
beautiful! And I agree with you, lovely complex is glorious.