Reviews for survival rate
Guest chapter 1 . 12/1/2017
You don't know how many times I've reread this. This is my favorite Lovely Complex fanfic, honestly, and I don't think anyone can write them more in character than you did in this little gem. Thank you so so much for uploading this: I love it!
DRSS chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
CAN I JUST SAY I LOVE HARUKA'S CAMEO I MEAN IT IS PEERRRRFFFEECCTTT LIKE THANK YOU SO SO MUCH
yesterthoughts chapter 1 . 6/25/2017
Can't get enough of this! ACK someone make a movie now
I remember when in the anime Risa was imagining how they would have a conventional romance and everything if their heights were inverted... but this is more like what would happen haha
Loved it! Thank you!
chiyokira chapter 1 . 6/19/2017
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES
Guest chapter 1 . 2/13/2016
MOAR MOAR MOREEEEEEEEE OF THIS PLEASE!
NoSecretsHere chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I could imagine perfectly a shorter Koizumi hanging out of the window in despair lol I loved this so much and added it to my favorites. I can't stop smiling XD
underlings chapter 1 . 11/4/2013
aahhhh, i love this! both koizumi and otani were kept in character, and even without their "complexes", it was still adorable— great job! c:
psychedelic aya chapter 1 . 12/19/2012
Um, I've just been going through your profile and reading your fics of fandoms I'm interested in too. And they're really, really great. Even after years and years, Lovely Complex is still one of the best shoujo mangas I know. And this fic is precious! I love how you made their "complex" disappear but they're still the same stupid, silly, spazzy couple. Good job!
toastgod chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
SQQQUUUEAAAL.
That was fabulous. Just... wonderful. Just... * begins to cry a river of eternal happiness * SO... * sniffle * FLUFFY * wails *
I laugh every single time I try to imagine a tall Otani... lol. .
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 1 . 7/22/2012
Lovely XD
Great job with this really awesome fic!
CrazyAce'n'PokerFace chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
oh, god, i love Risa in this! she's EXACTLY the same even when everything's different! i love how she spazzes out in all caps, and i LOVE how she expects him to reject her only to have him kiss her instead! go, Otani! And the whole "(The world stops - and starts again.)" just - gah! So good! Thank you for writing and sharing! :)
fran drinks tea chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
OH MY GOSH, I LOVE THIS SO MUCH.

AND YOU'RE RIGHT, LOVELY COMPLEX IS GLORIOUS.

BUT YEAH. THIS IS ADORABLE. LIKE-I DON'T EVEN-YOOOOU-

oh, god. marry me?

(cough)

uuuuummmm. yeah, so, i basically love this. amazing job. C:
sama-chan chapter 1 . 5/1/2010
i lurves it and will you message me when you post the next chapter? my email doesn't recieve emails from fanfictio *tear*
bibsa1 chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING THIS.

It's SO HARD to find good LoveCom fanfiction out there. WAH! () THIS WAS SO CUTE.

I don't even know what to say.

Just...THANK YOU.
Airickuuh chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Aww, I thought it was pretty cute.

I wish there was more detail in it though. ):