Reviews for Face Down
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 20 . 4/11
What Esme could have done is have him arrested a long time ago. He would have lost his parents rights she could of got her divorce and there would be a restraining order.
Is Carlise still a doctor
zsizsizari chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Good so far
tricklem chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
enjoyed reading your story. thanks for posting it.
lovedwardalways chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
I am glad he took her home to get some sleep. The guys are thinking wrong about what is going on with Bella and Edward. I wish she would allow Edward to tell his parents the true of Bella's home life.
lovedwardalways chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
I love his idea of keeping her away from Charlie and maybe leaving him completely when she is 18.
lovedwardalways chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Wow what a ass to do that to your own son. I am glad he got away from that.
lovedwardalways chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Edward is so sweet checking on her and covering her with a blanket.
lovedwardalways chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
James is such a creep him and Victoria belong together. I am glad Edward stood up for her and that Bella told him to stop and tried to protect him. I am glad Bella and Edward got to spend some time together. Even if Charlie ruined it.
lovedwardalways chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Well hopefully he will still be passed out so she can go to school with out incident. I love the Cullen they are so funny.
lovedwardalways chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Victoria is such a bitch and so stupid as if Edward would believe her about wanting to talk about social and just let her talk to Bella alone. I hope Edward and his family can help and get her away from Charlie.
lovedwardalways chapter 9 . 9/16/2014
I loved the date. The carefree teasing and laughing. She just tried to forget Charlie for a few hours. Charlie is pure evil.
lovedwardalways chapter 8 . 9/16/2014
Wonderful chapter. Loving it.
lovedwardalways chapter 7 . 9/16/2014
That is sad that the whole family is hurting from Edwards man whoring ways and it seems like they moved to get away from his past and have a fresh start. Glad they all love Bella. It is funny how they all notice how he is smitten with Bella and so protective of her.
lovedwardalways chapter 5 . 9/16/2014
Edward is so sweet to Bella. The whole family is adorable. I love that Bella can feel normal around them.
1,460 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »