Reviews for Face Down
lmc123 chapter 29 . 9/10/2013
Beautifully put, about letting go...
Guest chapter 22 . 8/27/2013
The tears. Oh dear god the tears. This was by far the best chapter. Im so glad he finally told them what was going on, hopefully now they can fix everything and bella can just be herself.
Guest chapter 21 . 8/27/2013
Okay, I am officially on the warpath. I want Charlie dead. I want edward or bella or some god damned person to just shoot him already. I loved this chapter and hated it at the same time. Can't wait to read on.
Guest chapter 12 . 8/27/2013
This story is amazing. The storyline, the intensity, the fluff. I love the fluff chapters, I love Edward and Bella being comfortable together. I do not love Charlie, or James or victoria and the rest of those sluts. I want so much for Bella to report charlie, tell the police EVERYTHING and get him locked up. I hope now that Edward has figures it out things will change and Bella can start to move ona nd be happy and not have to fear life so much.
Simra Shahid chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Poor Edward ... i wish you didn't write the part where Edward does this on his own will ... Btw this is a kick ass book ..., try changing the character names and then publish this
DaughterofLions chapter 30 . 8/15/2013
"Sometimes she was all crazy and erotic, but she was always responsible with me."
-Bella Swan (about her mother)

I made a mental note to send the poor bastard a fruit basket or something. Because, you know, who didn't want to get a basket of fruit on any occasion? That's what I wanted to know.
-Edward Cullen (about his brother)

Say, Alice, you look a lot thinner... Has the baby been working out in there?
-Emmett Cullen (about his sister)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/14/2013
Fuckward? I laughed so hard, no, SNORTED so hard that the neighbors called in on noise disturbance. And, a piece of the ceiling plaster cracked and fell on my head like a ceiling hat, but with enough delicate sprinkling of plaster snow that it was also like the snow toboggan of destiny had come to a dramatic stop atop my head, like a glorious crown. Then I continued to read and snort, and eventually had a collection of noise complaints and ceiling hats.
Edwardian-Rosebud chapter 31 . 5/28/2013
Loved this
Guest chapter 30 . 5/16/2013
Great story. So emotional and serious, but lovely. Thank you.
TwiFanfictionRecs.com chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Face Down has been added to the Featured Fics Library on www . twifanfictionrecs . com ;-)
Guest chapter 25 . 3/25/2013
Your new story's tittle is the darkness
Twimima7 chapter 30 . 3/7/2013
As always I enjoyed this story and wished you would continue with a sequel, with their college life, wedding and babies. I hope you would think about it. Thank you so much again for Face Down.
Twimima7 chapter 29 . 3/7/2013
Thank you so much for this touching story. It hit home for me.
Twimima7 chapter 28 . 3/7/2013
Gotta read this too. Sounds good.
Twimima7 chapter 27 . 3/7/2013
Thank you, thank you for this chapter and for Jacob's broken absolutely stood up for her man! Ha.
1,440 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »