Reviews for Face Down
Spawn chapter 30 . 11/19/2016
Charlie and Phil were both abusive bastards who got what they deserved. Though it was a good twist, it didn't surprise me in the least that they were friends. I hated how Bella and Edward both suffered for years under men who were supposed to love and protect them but instead used and abused them.

I do have a few issues with your Edward. As an abuse victim himself, he never should have allowed Bella to continue to suffer and agreed to keep it a secret for as long as he did. I get that he's young, but he should of gone to his Mother and Carlisle immediately. They would have taken action and saved that poor girl months of hell at the hand of that sick fucker.

Call me old fashioned, but Edward referring to his biological mother by her first name irked the hell out of me. In my opinion it's disrespectful to the woman who raised and loved him with everything she had. When referring to her, it should have been Mom or my Mother.

Although I think it's sweet that Alice and Jasper named their son after Edward, I'm why you used Masen, when that was his prick of a father's last name. Why would Edward want a reminder of that? It just seems like an odd choice to me considering the circumstances.

I enjoyed the relationship between the siblings and that of Edward and his mother. I also liked the cannon pairings. I liked your use of so many of the twilight characters. Your writing was raw, emotional, and fairly well thought out. You did a great job on the story. Thank you for sharing it.
Eccwrcewceawgtnt chapter 9 . 8/1/2016
Im enjoying the story so far and I know I'm a bit late but it is a good story!
Brittanyy89 chapter 16 . 6/3/2016
I just can't understand how if Edward is so "protective" of Bella how he could be alright with letting Charlie continue to abuse her. To be in Charlie's presence and say or do nothing. That's the only problem I have with this story. Honestly I've almost stopped reading it a few times but I'm trying to stick around to see if that changes. I love a protective Edward that would walk through hell just to keep her safe. Who would literally die for her. But this Edward is far from being protective. No offence. You are a fabulous writer though!
Tiggy318 chapter 31 . 8/19/2015
Great story! !
Mrs. O'Shea chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
What Esme could have done is have him arrested a long time ago. He would have lost his parents rights she could of got her divorce and there would be a restraining order.
Guest chapter 8 . 3/15/2015
Is Carlise still a doctor
zsizsizari chapter 1 . 12/18/2014
Good so far
tricklem chapter 31 . 11/6/2014
enjoyed reading your story. thanks for posting it.
lovedwardalways chapter 16 . 9/17/2014
I am glad he took her home to get some sleep. The guys are thinking wrong about what is going on with Bella and Edward. I wish she would allow Edward to tell his parents the true of Bella's home life.
lovedwardalways chapter 15 . 9/17/2014
I love his idea of keeping her away from Charlie and maybe leaving him completely when she is 18.
lovedwardalways chapter 14 . 9/17/2014
Wow what a ass to do that to your own son. I am glad he got away from that.
lovedwardalways chapter 13 . 9/17/2014
Edward is so sweet checking on her and covering her with a blanket.
lovedwardalways chapter 12 . 9/17/2014
James is such a creep him and Victoria belong together. I am glad Edward stood up for her and that Bella told him to stop and tried to protect him. I am glad Bella and Edward got to spend some time together. Even if Charlie ruined it.
lovedwardalways chapter 11 . 9/17/2014
Well hopefully he will still be passed out so she can go to school with out incident. I love the Cullen they are so funny.
lovedwardalways chapter 10 . 9/17/2014
Victoria is such a bitch and so stupid as if Edward would believe her about wanting to talk about social and just let her talk to Bella alone. I hope Edward and his family can help and get her away from Charlie.
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »