Reviews for The Cleaners
GrayHuntress chapter 5 . 1/26/2013
Super chapter! Great Yautja personalities here. I'm just confused why there are cow carcasses available.
GrayHuntress chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
Enjoying the character development. For a moment or two back in the first chapter, I fear this would be a very familiar plot. So far, so good!
GrayHuntress chapter 2 . 1/26/2013
Enjoyed this chapter immensely! I was wondering were the humor was when I reached the part where she vomited in his face. Made me laugh out loud!
GrayHuntress chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Interesting beginning!
Dragonfiz chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Please don't kill the female. I want to read more about her. She is important to the story... let her live!
Dragonfiz chapter 5 . 1/22/2013
I've been waiting for years and now you are writing again. Need the next chapter soon. Great story. Keep on writing!
Ginstar3 chapter 4 . 11/29/2009
Arg...cliffhangers. OMG I was so into that...Dammit now I have to wait for you to update. poop. This story is so riveting I can't even tell you. Keep it coming this is fucking awesome :j Did they leave her behind? Well thats thanks for ya. Why is the place deserted? You'd think it would be swarming with humans? Why were there only guards at Stampede's door?

*whining-in-a-feeble-attempt-at-a-tantrum* I wanna know what happens next XO

Loves it we do precious
Ginstar3 chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
ooh how cool is that. I wonder why Stampede didn't kill her in his rage? Nice chapter. This is an awesome story...I love the plot too. Your style of writing is very descriptive also. I have no problem picturing the whole scene clearly. On to chapter 3..yay. D
FitsofRage chapter 2 . 4/11/2009
It's a pleasure to find a new Yautja based fiction from an author such as yourself. I've enjoyed every one you've written thus far and this one is equally off to a terrific start. Hope to read more soon _
Kikyohater220 chapter 2 . 4/10/2009