Reviews for Easy Silence
Gillian Deverone chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
One of the best things I've read on , WW or not. It felt like a great part of a real episode and the "voices" were very well done. Great job. So glad I read it.
elsa3beth chapter 1 . 1/11/2012
ahhh, this was a great fic-you had the characters down pat, and I loved that you made each scene short but still meaningful
Cuban Sombrero Gal chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
I don't know what it is exactly, but somehow you've managed to capture exactly how all of Aaron Sorkin's characters talk. This fic felt so much like them - it was hilarious but poignant, and very realistic - so thanks. :)
sfchemist chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
This is possibly the most plausible/realistic post Tomorrow fic I've read.

I loved the dialogue. I tried to pick out my favourite bit but it turned out to be whichever bit I was reading at that moment. Loved Sam - his character was spot on. Loved CJ's “Don’t call your daughter Hortense.” And Josh's speach to the President had a touch of Sorkinness idealism to it.

So good I've read it twice.

Thank you.
girlfan1979 chapter 1 . 4/16/2009
Other people did enjoy it :)
kleintjuh chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I really love this story. I always love the post-tommorow fics, to see where everyone has ended up, and this is a really realistic portrayal of what just may have happened. Very in character. Plus, CJ just about always rocks. And poor Joshua so needs any help he can get.