Reviews for Single Stitches
littlelionalex chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
I love the wide range of drabbles here. Some of them tug the heart strings, other are sweet and happy. You're an excellent writer - diverse and imaginative. I'm enjoying all of your work.
HAFanForever chapter 7 . 11/8/2011
Whoa, Helga rants on about the problems she is facing in her home, but halts when she hears the truth about Arnold's parents. She comforts him and gives him the love and attention he needs, making her forget about her own problems.

He'll never be alone as long as he has her, and the same goes for her. These two are so right for each other.
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 2 . 10/24/2011
omg that whole Arnold asking helga out...THAT WAS TOTALLY CUTE! I LOVE THAT SCENE SO MUCH! It wasn't dark...so unlike you...XDD JK
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I remember reading this, I had forgotten that I had read the first chapter and I can't wait for the next chap-oh wait, it's already posted...SCORE! Off to see that one!
HAFanForever chapter 6 . 8/28/2011
Man, it sounds like Helga thinks of her house as a prison rather than a real home. :(

I guess even though Arnold will never come back, he will always make her smile. Helga will always love Arnold, no matter what. Her love for him never faded as a preschooler, and it only intensified as she got older.

Again, bittersweet, but very well done. :)
HAFanForever chapter 5 . 8/27/2011
Wow, what a way to go with vocabulary in describing the imagery and the words that really describe Helga!
HAFanForever chapter 4 . 8/27/2011
I've heard other people say that Arnold may have crushes on older women because he is subconsciously looking for a mother figure (heck, especially with Ruth, since she shared his and his mother's head shape). I think with Helga, however, it's not like that.
HAFanForever chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Poems don't need to rhyme, but I like this because it describes vividly Arnold and Helga's interaction of kissing. And I guess Arnold still likes her bow, what with how you describe how he notices it on her and takes it off her neck.
HAFanForever chapter 2 . 8/27/2011
Yes, those are very good words to describe Helga.

And he finally asks her out? Of course she'll say yes! :D
HAFanForever chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Helga is very bright, and I think you captured the sense that she was very precocious as a little girl, just like how we see in "Helga on the Couch." To me, part of why she is that way is because her family hardly noticed her from a young age, so it forced her to grow up and mature faster at her age, and learn to take care of herself. If she doesn't take of herself, no one else will. :(

She's got quite an imagination here in how she pictures Arnold and herself in the story. :)
Sandra Strickland chapter 6 . 4/25/2011
Hi

I haven't reviewed your work here and now I just found it again

It's great, i love specially chapters two and three.

It would be nice if you keep adding drabbles. Love your other stories too

bye
Jae B chapter 6 . 4/24/2011
I remember reviewing this once before. Seems Helga has accepted a few things. I think I mailed it to you. Nice segment.

Jae
Thundercatroar chapter 6 . 12/14/2010
Hmmm. You're making me think, and I don't like it.

I love these portaits you paint of emotion, it does one good to be sort of in the middle, and wondering how to feel from time to time.

I have to admit that because amid the darkness there's that little ray of light you offer that I don't know what quite to do with, so if you care to explain to your fool...

Anyway, as usual all of your words were so well described, and beautiful, and isn't that what really matters?

I am so sorry for the lateness of the review too.

'Roar
anlmoon chapter 6 . 12/12/2010
all the chapters are very good
ThisIsTheEndMyFriend chapter 3 . 5/19/2010
Awww so cute, I need to read the rest of this...but yes the poem was direct and cute!

SQUEEE! LOL