Reviews for Hostile Unity
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 6 . 5/27
OMG! Scam is kinda unpredictable! Omg what will happen? please update soon.
aina1996 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Hi! So I've been reading most of your stories and I have quite a few favourites (but they're not in my favourites section because I don't know how to add favourites hehehe) but this one is really intriguing to me and may probably end up in my favourites as well (once I figure that out) but it's not complete and I beg you, please, PLEASE complete this, I'll take an update, anything, just please don't leave it like this *sobs*
So far, you're th only author I follow on here, and truth be told, I made this account just so I could find your stories easier by clicking on th authors I follow. I've started from th very bottom, and now I'm waiting to reach th top because I think I've only reached about half way of all your stories. I hope this message is motivation enough for an update or (maybe I'm being too hopeful) for a completion
Mahi chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Hei. I am waiting for another chapter ant you didn't care about your old stories. don't you. if you truly care about your stories and fans , just update this story. I like to reed more. thank you.
JBA chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I really hate that ... Geraldine. Well you know what I mean. I have always hated her from the point she tried to break up the spies and W.H.O.O.P. to the point where she tried to ruin Blaine and Clover's relationship. Now this... You have no idea how much I hate her now. But I still like the story :)
JBA chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
WHOLY CRAP... I figured something like this was going to happen :)
JBA chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
YAY I was right :D But OMG That jerk that shot Sam. That made me soooooooooooo angry. But Scam an to help her :D That is a good thing. 3 YAY Keep writing!
JBA chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I think it is going to be Brittany. And yes I have a guess but I am not going to mention it yet. I want to see if I am right :)
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Oh no. I really want to slap the crap out of Geraldine. :( PLEASE UPDATE SOON. And maybe, their plan has to be delayed for a while so when he gets Sam all alone, he's already fallen for her? God that'll be awesome. And then Sam'll find out everything and drag Scam back to jail, but then he'll feel like total crap. Heheheeee, I'd LOVE to read that! :D
nice0girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
please, update this stiry, i just can't wait any longer, i want to know what happens next :D
Immortalfantasylover chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
This is very interesting! Please update soon!
Jade's Ring chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
AWESOMENESS. AGAIN PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT LET BRITNEY AND TIM FALL IN LOVE. AND UGH GERALDIEN HUSK CHECKING OUT TIM. ONLY SAM GETS TO CHECK OUT TIM! anyway another awesome chapter!
faith4000 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
i really really liked this chapter :D can't wait for more, wow tim's himself again! i wonder what's next...:) update soon please. great job btw
Poison's Ivy chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
AGAIN, THAT BEGINNING MADE ME HYPER.

LOL

Like honestly my heart started racing faster and faster!

LOL for once Sam was better off NOT giving in. How ironic :P

And YAY BRITTANY! Oh Sam Sam Sam... you're so jealous! :P How cute, she loves Scam's attention :P At least jealously works as a blaring signal: YOU LOVE SCAM. YOU LOVE SCAM. YOU LOVE SCAM (like a siren) :P

and ew Geraldine. At least SHE appreciates Scam's hotness and evilness :P

[Sam really had no clue how to treat a man.] True. So true. Oh I mean EW GERALDINE. :P

And Scam DEFINITELY is planning on backstabbing Geraldine. :P I can't WAIT. Am I allowed to know the details if I am right?

[He watched her with narrowed eyes thinking of what he should say to her when Geraldine's plan flashed into his mind and he knew what he had to do.] Yes he does know what to do. He knows he has to protect Sam from Geraldine. :P:P:P

... Right? jk :P

It's okay that you don't like Geraldine. No one really does. :P

OF COURSE SCAM CAN BE TRUSTED! -Wait. I think that was a contradiction in itself. Like, Scam CAN be trusted to US because he's evil, but he can't be trusted to say... Sam in The New Jerry. ... Right. I'm confuzzled whatever SCAM ROCKS!

:D LOVE,

Ivy!
WolfGirlKickButt chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
LOVE IT! Scam can't be trusted, well he is going to be trusted to one side of the law. Will it be Sam or Geraldine?
deleted2012 chapter 6 . 5/28/2010
I don't like this girl!

And Britney is suspicious too... hm...

AND IS SCAM TO BE TRUSTED?

I don't think so! But I guess I'll have to wait and see... :D