Reviews for Hostile Unity
Totallytanya8 chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
Good cos I thought that Sam was naughty and a sick person whos addicted to scam a lot payback and I'm still addicted to that show
lushflowers123 chapter 6 . 7/1/2016
PLEASE CONTINUE YOURE STORIES ARE AMAZING
please please please continue
Pasha Gwapa chapter 6 . 4/3/2016
Umm...

WHAT THE HELL IS HE GOING TO DO?

Did he really approve of Geraldine's plans? It is really okay for him to rid of Sam just because she's annoying?
It's not really Sam's fault that it's not easy to trust a criminal. Especially the one who is good with tricks and who bargains help for freedom.
A love triangle will be nice. Scam should recognize Britney and Sam would deny her own jealousy.
But will Scam really do it or does he have other plans? He's going to have to betray one of them, right? Geraldine or Samantha?
I know it's been a very, very, very (x10) long time since this was updated but I'm hoping for a continuation.
Pleassseeeeeeeeeeeee understand us, the readers, for our sufferings by cliffhanger.
I love this.
We love this. In behalf of all those who reviewed.
Gdayshadyrusher chapter 6 . 5/27/2015
OMG! Scam is kinda unpredictable! Omg what will happen? please update soon.
aina1996 chapter 6 . 12/29/2014
Hi! So I've been reading most of your stories and I have quite a few favourites (but they're not in my favourites section because I don't know how to add favourites hehehe) but this one is really intriguing to me and may probably end up in my favourites as well (once I figure that out) but it's not complete and I beg you, please, PLEASE complete this, I'll take an update, anything, just please don't leave it like this *sobs*
So far, you're th only author I follow on here, and truth be told, I made this account just so I could find your stories easier by clicking on th authors I follow. I've started from th very bottom, and now I'm waiting to reach th top because I think I've only reached about half way of all your stories. I hope this message is motivation enough for an update or (maybe I'm being too hopeful) for a completion
Mahi chapter 6 . 9/2/2013
Hei. I am waiting for another chapter ant you didn't care about your old stories. don't you. if you truly care about your stories and fans , just update this story. I like to reed more. thank you.
JBA chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
I really hate that ... Geraldine. Well you know what I mean. I have always hated her from the point she tried to break up the spies and W.H.O.O.P. to the point where she tried to ruin Blaine and Clover's relationship. Now this... You have no idea how much I hate her now. But I still like the story :)
JBA chapter 5 . 7/25/2012
WHOLY CRAP... I figured something like this was going to happen :)
JBA chapter 4 . 7/25/2012
YAY I was right :D But OMG That jerk that shot Sam. That made me soooooooooooo angry. But Scam an to help her :D That is a good thing. 3 YAY Keep writing!
JBA chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
I think it is going to be Brittany. And yes I have a guess but I am not going to mention it yet. I want to see if I am right :)
PhantomPotterGirl chapter 6 . 5/21/2011
Oh no. I really want to slap the crap out of Geraldine. :( PLEASE UPDATE SOON. And maybe, their plan has to be delayed for a while so when he gets Sam all alone, he's already fallen for her? God that'll be awesome. And then Sam'll find out everything and drag Scam back to jail, but then he'll feel like total crap. Heheheeee, I'd LOVE to read that! :D
nice0girl chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
please, update this stiry, i just can't wait any longer, i want to know what happens next :D
Immortalfantasylover chapter 6 . 7/29/2010
This is very interesting! Please update soon!
Jade's Ring chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
AWESOMENESS. AGAIN PLZ PLZ PLZ DONT LET BRITNEY AND TIM FALL IN LOVE. AND UGH GERALDIEN HUSK CHECKING OUT TIM. ONLY SAM GETS TO CHECK OUT TIM! anyway another awesome chapter!
faith4000 chapter 6 . 5/31/2010
i really really liked this chapter :D can't wait for more, wow tim's himself again! i wonder what's next...:) update soon please. great job btw