Reviews for Organic Chemistry
Brilliant!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
Love this! :D
Aya-Airi chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
This is what I'd consider pure genius. If somebody would have tought me chemistry in this way, I'd never have forgotten it. I wish I had read this story when I was five years young and struggled with this chemistry, really. And now I will dub iodine always as the almost-sasuke-element in my head. I don't suppose that you plan on writing more stories where Sakura uses her fellow nins as examples for something? Anyway, this made my day a whole lot better and actually makes me want to go back to my old stuff from school and see if I could learn it with this idea in mind. Thank you for sharing :)
BiblioMatsuri chapter 1 . 8/9/2012
Pointless crack, but Naruto does something stupid, Sakura gets p*ssed and saner!Sasuke gets to meet Sakura's killer right hook. Considering she's been known to turn the ground to rubble with one punch, that had to hurt.
Sassan-19 chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
This story has the 2 things I love the most: Chemistry (not for nothing I will study chemical engineering at the University) and Naruto!

To favs!
teamcan chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
If only I read this when I took organic chemistry...

Good analogies though. Great job!
Kurisutiina-chan chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
Oh my. That was just what I needed. It made all the chemistry I have in my head seem useful. It also made me laugh out loud and scare my little brothers. Fabulous!
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Too funny! I'll never have to take Organic Chemistry, but I promise that I will remember these elements...
fading ink chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Oh, you have NO idea how much I appreciate the humour in this. To think AS Chem was killing me only a month ago As much as I would like to give you a technical overall opinion of this, I can't think of anything to say but "Ha, oh god, you SLAYED me!"

Brilliant, brilliant work!
The 8th Stone chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
I love it. :)
closetbookworm chapter 1 . 5/2/2011
Hahahaha! That ending was hilarious!
Levi Ackerman chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
God this is brilliantly written and so funny!

And I'm studying chem higher level in IB so I can appreciate your metaphors.

LOL. Loved it D
Sibrael chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
This certainly brought back memories! Congrats on your test.
Unicorn Paige chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
"Am I still iodine?"

Ha-ha, just brilliant! This was hilarious. xD
thefearlesscherryblossom chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
Oh. my. God. Yes! This is awesome, I'm taking organic chemistry right now and it is eating my soul, why didn't I think of writing a Naruto fanfic to ease the pain and make learning it fun?

Great job, this was cute. I'd love to see a sequel with some more orgo-ness and sasusaku love :)