Reviews for It's Only Make Believe
the-Mad-Majesty-of-Muchness chapter 6 . 12/6/2011
"Make believe" my Oz dang FOOT! That's gonna turn out being real by the end, I just know it! WOOOOOOOO, THINGS IS HEATIN' UP!
DefyingGravity67 chapter 44 . 4/24/2011
awww. love the ending. no,loved the whole thing. great job )
musicgal3 chapter 44 . 1/29/2011
Aw, very sweet ending! I'm glad it all turned out alright! (Though I am kinda curious as to what happened when they remembered they were on a train, haha.) But, yeah, lovely. Thanks for sharing this story with us. :)
BernieR chapter 44 . 1/10/2011

Wonderful wonderful fic!

I absolutly loved it!

Great job! I love happy endings. :)
SlayingDead chapter 44 . 1/8/2011
That waa apsoutly positively amasing! I loved the story so much and I'm so upset that its over! It was one of the best I've reed!
ToThoseWhoGroundMe chapter 42 . 12/29/2010
Ohhh the drama is so intense! Can't wait for more!
Hedwig466 chapter 42 . 12/28/2010
I'm glad there were more updates! I love this story! I had to go back and remind myself what had happened, but it's alright..

Just please update soon!
BernieR chapter 42 . 12/27/2010
Aww, and darn you Boq! Lol!

Oh I hope they can catch Elphaba before she leaves!
BernieR chapter 41 . 12/27/2010
911 Glinda, not information, rofl!
SlayingDead chapter 42 . 12/27/2010
Aw that was such a kind thing av did! im actually really suprised he woudl do that for Fiyero. and NO dont leave Elphie! go boq! go you little munchkin!
werewolf-in-training chapter 42 . 12/27/2010
awww! great chapter!
WickedSweet123 chapter 42 . 12/27/2010
You're alive! And ugh I want to slap Boq right now. But at least Fiyero can do the race and hopefully win! Please update soon! I want to find out what happens next!
SlayingDead chapter 40 . 11/10/2010
aww what cute Av Glin Fluf :) update soon!
BernieR chapter 40 . 11/5/2010
Hurry guys, hurry!
Hedwig466 chapter 40 . 11/5/2010
Go, go, go!

This is awesome! I'm sorry I haven't been able to review, there's internet trouble afoot..

I love this! Please update soon!