Reviews for Bar Trip
Caaaaas! *squeal*

also, hilarious.
DarthJackie chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
YAY Castiel! This story made me very happy. :D

Absolutely love Sam and Hillary's fight!
dexter13 chapter 1 . 1/4/2010
so cute :D... and great way of bringing Castiel into this AU...
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 8/9/2009
Awesome story!

That was really cool how you incorporated Castiel into your AU!
Hazgarn chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
Nice. I'd been hoping to see a bit of Cas in this 'verse. :)
SeraphimXII chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
So cool! XD! I like this universe.

XII
scifimom chapter 1 . 4/19/2009
Loved it! Keep 'em coming. Yep, keep 'em coming.
xXThedoctorxX chapter 1 . 4/15/2009
I LOVE this story, i love it! i love it! You have to write another one soon! lol I adore the bond between Hilary and dean!
StoryTagger chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hey, this was great. Honestly a great laugh, so are you going to add anymore to it? Or is it just a one-shot? And are those potato skin things really that good? . . . And why is Sam channeling the dog?
AJ1987 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Hillary is back! YAY!

Loved it to bits! And u introduced Cas too :D :D

Hm...why is Gloria important? Do we get to know? maybe from another story? *wink wink*

Great job and thanks for sharing :)
Momy2ElmoFriend2 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
OH I absolutely loved it, I really adore you Dean is an angel series, and can't wait for more, any chances of another series coming out soon, I can't remember if I asked that or not.

Hope to see more on this one.
Sofia2007 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Yeah a new story with dean and Hillary.“Hillary and Sam need to do a little relationship work, both are a little bit jealousy

My brother,” Sam snapped back at the furry face.

Mine, Hillary replied on a snarl, teeth slightly was so funny I hope you dont forget this verse.
supergirl3684 chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
YAY! that was so great!
Elliesmeow chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
Yay, we Dean met Castiel. I love him. He's dreamy and watching the two of them together in any scene makes me so happy i could squee. Ahem, but I won't, 'cause I'm trying to

I liked him sitting back and letting Dean take care of Gloria. I'd be interested to see if you're taking this anywhere.

Kisses!