Reviews for The Trial
i like this web site
ms chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
wtf
Tallz Is De Langste Ster chapter 1 . 5/9/2010
To be brutally honest, I didn't really find this amusing.

Your grammar and spelling need a lot of work. A story will not flow properly if it is riddled with grammatical errors.

Have a nice day,

Tallz
caiancaldasar chapter 1 . 4/20/2010
AHAHAHA! Best court case in the history of Steinbeck! 10 out of 10, 5 stars, Nobel prize Award!

Praise to all the peeps who acted as the characters- the judge, jury, bailiff and lawyers. You guys are awesome! Don't know if it really happened like that but if it did- WOOT! Go Mice and Men!
Punishment Prez chapter 2 . 3/11/2010
I am just loving this story, I had to read over it a few times! I just finished watching the movie and reading the book myself, I can smile now, this really made me lolz...
JazTheWolfGirl chapter 1 . 1/29/2010
This was awsum!

i luved it i laffed and i really really liked it!

...i sorta said tht already...but u get my point

:D it was so funny! lol

keep up the good work

-Jaz
Mc Jagger chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
when you forget that you're trying to be funny, you actually are.
the Last Flowerchild chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
lol yeah. and thanks for the reviews everyone. it was pretty fun, other than the fact that i couldn't be slim lol. :)
kawijaki chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Wow, very funny story! Man, I wish my English class could have done a trial, sounds like it was alot of Fun! (sorry you couldn't be slim!)
LyricsArePoetry chapter 2 . 5/7/2009
Ya English class sounds even funner than mine, and I didn't even think that was possible. lol
LyricsArePoetry chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
This is fantastic! Completely fantastic! Great story! LOL!

only one thing, George was only at the ranch a few days before Lennie killed Curley's wife...