Reviews for Into The Heart Of Darkness
Kitsune1818 chapter 10 . 9/2/2011
I read this in At first dont look so interesting but... the more I read, more enjoy this.

Hope you update soon, its a great fic.
Nebelkind chapter 10 . 8/1/2008
This is a really good story!

I want to read the rest!

Shadows chapter 10 . 3/12/2008
I'm always sad to run into a good fanfic and then find it hasn't been updated in years. I've just started to gain a real interest in the series after my first introduction roughly seven years ago; anything with large amounts of Duo automatically catches my attention, and when I came across this on a "suggested fics" list, I had to check it out despite what seemed an odd crossover choice.

Thank goodness I did. This is now among my favorites - the plot isn't something I've run into before, and it's quite interesting.

Judging by the fact that another of your GW stories has been discontinued, this hasn't been updated since '02, and quite a few others have been updated since then, it seems you've lost interest. However... you have ten chapters uploaded that kept me up until four in the morning, unable to "put it down". Thank you so much for writing what you did - I absolutely loved it.

While unlikely, I'll be checking back from time to time in hopes of an update... or simply to re-read it!
Shinigami-chan chapter 10 . 5/10/2006
update! update! update! you just HAVE to UPDATE! i love this story and i need more! you have been in my fav authors for a long time, which was a good thing. i found this story on gundam wing addicition and couldn't stop reading, until it ENDED! i looked here and sure enough , there you were. please update? please...

shinigami-chan
KingdomGirlsWing chapter 10 . 5/24/2005
*widens eyes* DUDE! You just like, took my two favorite things, and melded them together! You're my HEERO! Lol. Dude, you gotta keep writing! I wanna know what happens next!
Lachwen chapter 10 . 4/4/2005
Wow! plz write more soon, this is excellent!
Lady Cinnibar chapter 10 . 3/15/2005
I really hope that you haven't decided to call this fic quits. It's really an excellent read. Kept me up past several time limits. *sigh*. Ah well, dinner's not that important in comparison to a new read. Please, do update, but thanks for writing what you have already. Even if you don't finish, I'm going to be battling off the rabid plot bunnies you've given me. Which is why I never finish my work. I'm too busy killing off wild feral plot bunnies that have killed off my carefully raised and tended domestic plot bunnies.
Lady Aku chapter 10 . 2/8/2005
I really love your crossovers. Hehe, Dou's gonna be Remy's apprentice right? I hope so. On another note if Kurt comes in imagine the fun between him and Trowa, all that circus stuff they could do, Kurt would be so happy. I must say however that you really do need to update it would make me very much happy. PleaseC Anyway like I said I love your crossovers and just your writting in general. Any updates at all would be great!
Pawn'sVictory chapter 10 . 12/8/2004
Great story. So, um who's Henry?
Enjen chapter 10 . 4/16/2004
i hope u continue ths fic soon. it really is great and all, and i can't wait to see duo's awakening as well as the other x-mens' reactions to him.
ggmaxwell chapter 10 . 12/28/2003
Iloveit, iloveit, iloveit. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE, UPDATE SON.
I'm adding this story to my favorites.
I'm also adding you to my favorites.
darkfeather22 chapter 10 . 8/29/2003
oh please please update this story, I first read it on gundam wing addiction's site. I just found it here on . I really love this story.
Shini K chapter 10 . 6/29/2003
I first read this at the Death Scribe's archive but it's definetly worth rereading it. I do wish you'd continue though... you left some rather interesting loose ends that should probably be cleared up ( the guild apprentice thing for instance...).
LadySolaris2005 chapter 10 . 5/20/2003
Whe! I really like this story, and I think you should update really soon. Really, really, REALLY soon! . Did I mention I've had coffee? _ Whe!
Wavewalker chapter 10 . 4/25/2003
This is an excellent crossover. I have enjoyed it so far. Are you going to complete it? I hope you do I really would like to know how Duo handles his actions when he is awake.