Reviews for Breaking the News
kc1690 chapter 4 . 8/23/2012
Well at least Liz can have hope that she's not alone in all of it.
kc1690 chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
So at least Michael is there to comfort Liz. Where is Max at?
kc1690 chapter 2 . 8/23/2012
Michael and Giles seem to be hitting it off fairly well. I still wonder how Giles knows that Michael isn't human...
kc1690 chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
Oooh! I'm glad you wrote this! I love both Roswell and Buffy and I am already enjoying this. Can't wait to finish the entire story!
BadDreamer chapter 4 . 3/16/2011

I think is cool to see Liz become a slayer.

It will be nice to see her become this amazing kickass girl!
misdom chapter 4 . 2/13/2011
The Story was good, but this last chapter, the Buffy Journal is Amazing. I love it. You could take this and go a hundred different directions. And it sound just like her. Most people would Mary Sue these things and they would come out terrible, but this was truly written by Buffy.
MMWillow13 chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
very interesting story hope you finish it I'd love to see Micheal interact with Faith and Buffy that would have me rolling around laughing
Her-Imaginarium chapter 4 . 6/10/2010
Please continue, this story is one I want to know the ending of. You have me hooked. Fantastic writting!
dkwr07 chapter 4 . 10/18/2009
cant wait to see what happens next. please update soon.
Makaru87 chapter 4 . 9/15/2009
I love the idea for this story, awesome. I also am a hug fan of roswell and btvs. And to read a good crossover where Liz is the slayer, rocks. Right more soon please.
jules452 chapter 4 . 9/10/2009
i really like your story. i hope that you will continue it. so what is going to happen next?
Angel JJK chapter 4 . 8/12/2009
Cool! Please continue!
dreameralways chapter 4 . 7/20/2009
I really like this concept. Please continue.