Reviews for Witch Way
MeAzrael chapter 13 . 8/12/2011
Hey - no surprise here, it's me :-) Well, I get what you said about the end. It might not be terribly exciting, but it's nice and fitting, and I don't see why there should be a fight just for the sake of having one in it.

Maggie's a sly toad, an interesting character. In the last few chapters you could perhaps have played more with the ambiguity that you've created for her. Seeing her struggle a bit more with the animallike side of herself would've been fun, especially with Sam being the yummie victim.

I liked her using Dean as a tool to get Bobby where she wanted him (with the poison). She seemed to know our boys very well. Nice idea with the ducktaped knife in the last chapter - clever! Did you ever bring her back in another story? She might have second thoughts about never seeing Bobby again :-)

Anyway - for your first story you did really great. I just hope I can get my first one on the road before the show starts again.

Take care

MeAzrael chapter 8 . 8/8/2011
Now – regardless of what you're thinking, I decided to review at least every third chapter :-) So, here I am again, still liking it!

I'm a huge fan of Bobby, so it's not only nice to have him in this story, it's although great to get "his" story for once. I thought it rather imaginative, him being a janitor (hehe, I couldn't help thinking of the Trickster, when our boys first met him) and his wife being a teacher... I could see almost everything clearly in my mind, apart from the paragraph when Bobby has to shoot his wife and in their apartment is a bowl with holy water and flowers in every room :-)

I still don't know if I should like or dislike Maggie, probably both... In any case she should be treated carefully, I suppose. Again I liked how you added the story from her point of view, with the detail that she probably survived being hunted because she was so unexperienced and therefor unpredictable – these are the details I really like about your stories - very thoughtful...

Liked how you let Bobby tell Dean that he has to leave him behind and save Sam if anything should go wrong, and how Dean promises it, determined to give a rat's ass about it - LOL. That's so them!

And off we go...

MeAzrael chapter 5 . 8/4/2011
Margarete seems to be a rather intriguing character. I like the way she is considering the pros and cons of her current state - the ambiguity of her powers...

The same intensity is in Sam's emotions, when he muses about not wanting to sacrifice Bobby for himself, but probably being ready to sacrifice him for Dean. I also enjoyed Sam's panic attack when she comes near him, touching him - it must be terrifying being cuffed and blindfolded by an unknown creature.

MeAzrael chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Uh-oh - so not good! Hand over Bobby, of all things... At least alive, there's hope for my grumpy old friend :-)
MeAzrael chapter 3 . 8/3/2011
Uh-oh - poor Dean. Bad thing to have to watch little brother screaming on a screen, not knowing where he is :-( I liked Dean pondering on what he would be supposed to do – on top of all the terrible things he has already done. Sad image.

MeAzrael chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Hm, fascinating woman/creature. Liked the quote from MacBeth - always very fitting for power-hungry women :-) It's funny to see the witch use modern technology, but that's perfectly consistent with what we've seen in the show. I couldn't stifle a laughter reading the second last paragraph about her need for blood and terror (and the short hint on PMS ;-) One thing is crystal clear: this woman has a problem... I'm curious how it's going to be solved...

MeAzrael chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Hey,

great start, right into the middle of things... Sam cuffed and injured, not knowing what's going on and who's with him, but as soon as he comes to his hunter instincts are kicking in. As a reader you're as confused as Sam, drawn into the story, into Sam's frantic emotions.

"Sam had had some experience with evil females, having known some bad witches, and bitches, before and they did not always cut right into you, wanting you to die. Nor did they always want to threaten him first thing. Coercion was a usual tactic. And once or twice there had been other things on their minds than blood or sacrifices..." Hehe, liked that dry comment.

I really can't understand why there are only 6 reviews - sounds like an exciting story to me.

FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
Okay...so I have officially read your fanfic 6 times...three of those times consecutively. I thoroughly enjoyed it! I can't thank you enough for writing this and being an all around GENIUS! I even love your drabbles (which is saying a lot 'cause I don't usually like drabbles AT ALL) Way to go! Keep it up please!

FLAP
FlyingLikeaPhantom chapter 13 . 2/15/2010
wow...this story was amazing! Had my heart pounding like you couldn't possibly believe! Absolutely wonderful!
sweetysmart0505 chapter 13 . 6/23/2009
Well, I must say I'm impressed! This wasn't what I expected when I saw that Bobby and a witch had history. And I loved the twist of a "nice" witch. Different, for once. And nice backstory on Bobby! I'm glad you told me to come and read this. Really good job on all of it.
1983Sarah chapter 13 . 4/13/2009
I LOVE this story. Very realistic to the Supernatural world and yet very original too...despite having the SPN boys, lol. I really found the idea of learning about Bobby's past very entertaining too, because I love the character and know that he has to have a history hunting too...one that should have bit them all in the ass long before now! LOL! Great job!

Sarah
Realhuntress chapter 13 . 4/12/2009
Loved this story! I hope you have more stories. The suspense with Sam knowing that the witch wouldn't hurt him, and yet unable to tell Dean was torture in itself! And we don't get enough of Bobby, so it was really good to read a story with him highly involved.

Great story!
fireball1012 chapter 13 . 4/11/2009
loved it glade Sam is ok but for the Impala oh man is dean going to be mad can't wait for more