Reviews for So They Danced in the Rain
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Poorly written you say? Well then I'd be amazed as to the quality of your other stories.
This was as cute as it was random. Still good!
Scars for Blood chapter 1 . 1/1/2011
that was so cute! :)
Alice Everdeen chapter 1 . 7/14/2010
Okie doke. That was impossibly sweet. You have no idea how much of an amazing author you are. Your work should be published, this stuff is fantastic.
True Colours chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Yay! This is the first fic I've read about the time before Jasper and Alice joined the Cullens, and I love how you've shown the speed with which they fall in love.

"Green, I think. Ain't positive though." In this line, I somehow got his accent so clearly. Dancing in the rain is typical of Alice's insanity, and I love how, with him remembering his cat's name, you've shown how Alice is already helping him to regain his humanity.

True
UnnaturalKetchupTaco chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Very very beatiful. Very cute. And really really great.
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 1 . 9/20/2009
AW THATS SO CUTE
love2talk96 chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
Jasper is my favorite Cullen/Hale! He is so sweet when he is with Alice! It makes me want him all for myself! I had a cat name Midnight when I was little, because he was black and white and we could only see part of him at night. I miss that cat... Anywho! Great story, really sweet!
UrStewyBomb chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Oh wow this was so sweet! I love Alice and Jasper and have been trying to write a one-shot about them but hve yet to come up with a good idea.

I think it is written really well aswell its awesome!
BellaBambina91 chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
Damn... if this is you writing badly, I can't wait to read your stuff well written... This was amazing... I love that it's a one-shot... short and sweet... I love Alice and Jasper so I have to thank you... "that's what the storm's for" was my absolute favorite line... this was beautiful and romantic (kind of made me want to grab a man and dance in the rain). good job
DobbyWobby chapter 1 . 6/28/2009
oh, this is swet and beautiful. i love it!
SCREAMINGwhispers chapter 1 . 6/20/2009
No! This is neither plotless nor badly written. It was very good and very cute. Good job-and don't underestimate your writing!

-Whispy. :)
angeleyes4696 chapter 1 . 5/7/2009
For a story "without a plot" and written for the "bored" it was unbelievably beautiful and wonderfully written. ;) Now I'm off to investigate your other stories...I hope there's more anyway. Thank you for this one!
Leucothea29 chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
I enjoyed it, sweet and a little fluffy. Thanks.
CuttlefishRock chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
are you freaking kidding? "poorly written"?

that was genius! amazing! i'm off to look at any other stories you've written!
Courtney2109 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
That's not that bad, even for a random boredness story. You could write on in this if you wanted to and not leave it as a oneshot...I think that's what you ment to do at least.