Reviews for The Realized Truth
Guest chapter 11 . 8/23/2013
I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sorrrrrrrrrrrrry. :(
TheCullenFamily-.BE.AJ.ER.CE chapter 14 . 8/7/2011
Omg people are being mean on this story reviews lol but anyway if somone does start writing this story again can u tell me please...
vampiregurl chapter 13 . 1/4/2011
poor alice has to deal with all these.
SinuousFun-Keeper of Innocence chapter 7 . 11/20/2010
I hope that Bella does NOT go back with Edward.
Firerosemon chapter 14 . 3/5/2010
continue pls
Rhea Bleu chapter 4 . 12/6/2009
this is really really bad .. it hurts to read it so that's why i stopped on chap 4 .. i can only predict that the rest will be rubbish and that edwardn will magically change. Insert sarcasm.

i have got an account if you wanna email me and convince me i am wrong .. just search rhea bleu
Brickgirl101 chapter 14 . 11/14/2009
Update me on the end please!
Leanna chapter 11 . 10/14/2009
I'm really sorry 'bout your dad... sorry, *sniffles* BUT if it helps, your a REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY AWESOME WRITER *grins* And I SWARE I'm not lying to you just to make you feel better. :)
Brooklyn Careana hater chapter 13 . 9/1/2009
here is the thing a lot of coments u will never ever dream about even in your night mares :

-yaky

-this is the worst story i ever read

-wht the hell is that ?

-in wht world ?

-i even don't know why i keep reading it ?

-u really should stop writing

-u suck

-wht the hell is that ?

-u r so bad to be a twilighter

-yaky

-promise i will not complete that story

-i swear by all my breathes that u suck and u can't even write your name

-edwared and bella u alient

-vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting .

-i don't actually have words to recover my angry

-who's the hell is u to talk about them like that ?

-yaky

- don't u why the hell i'm writting a review for u ?

-who dare u ?

-yaky

-again vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting . vomting .
Kimblekn chapter 14 . 8/29/2009
What's the basic ending? AHH! Does she go back to Edward? Ew. Or what? AH!
DBZZY chapter 14 . 8/27/2009
You SON OF A BITCH !

I AM SO DELETING YOU FROM MY .
Bornatmidnight96 chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
You bitch you start a story and not finish it your being really selfish and a real BITCH! anf to think i wanted to add you as a favorite auther.

-ME

PS i hate you
twilightfreaklover chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
oh well this is kinda messed up. first you dont really update n then u dont want to do it? even though you have a GREAT story? oh well i hope some one else can continue it.
grace.baby chapter 14 . 8/26/2009
aw but it was such a good story!
RosesFromDrew chapter 13 . 8/9/2009
poor bella! :( edward was a fucking jerk! and tanyas a fucking bitch!

Tanya’s (unfortunately) Vision – I saw Tanya killing Bella. She turned and saw the family, she pranced towards us. She said “Where’s Ed?” non-chalantly, like she wasn’t splattered with my sister’s/best friend’s blood. I was revolted. Just then, Edward saw –what was once- Bella. I braced myself to get the heck away from Tanya when Edward would snap. But to my great surprise and distaste he just laughed. Tanya said “Yes! Now he doesn’t have to choose! I knew he would pick me in the end, but I just wanted to make the process faster. Now, we can live happily ever after!” she squealed.

wtf? so edward STILL cant love bella if he LAUGHS wen he sees that bella is dead! bella deserves some1 better! i dont blame alice 4 choosing bella and its not like edwards her blood brother anyway! i love the song teenagers! mcr rock and teenagers is 1 of their best songs! bellas band is cool but she HAS 2 dump jamie coz hes a jerk 2! bellas life is full of jerks, poor girl! :( im glad that bella and rose hav made up!