Reviews for The Protectors
kylie chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Where is lg?
Dannyrules96 chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Hey guys I know this story is very confusing and doesn't make a lot of sense, it was written by my friend and I when we were 8 years old so we were very inexperienced writers.

But now that we've started working on the prequel (The Protectors: Julien no longer home) to make more sense of everything I will be posting a revised version of this story that will make much more sense and flow allot better.

Those who read this story despite it being such a mess THANK YOU!

an also, please go check out "The Protectors: Julien No Longer Home" :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Confusing
daydreamer2 chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
long story. i do not get it but i like that it came from a dream. that is were my stories come from. that is why my name is daydreamer#2.
Dannyrules96 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
To Alyssa

I'm sorry that the story is confusing, It was literally based off a dream so the beginning doesn't really make sense.

As far as Kelli goes, She used to be a good guy, now she's a psycho bad guy.

The women was a mother or something i don't really know.

hope that clears things up a bit,
Alyssa Breitkreitz chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
IM SO DANG CONFUSED who the freak is kelli where did shark girl come from why did they suddenly go from being with kelli at the bottom of the ocean to her and LG being at the top of a volcano? Who is the woman who tells taylor to watch his sister? Why is she also in the volcano? splain it!
Dannyrules96 chapter 16 . 11/4/2009
If ANYONE reads this plz review. _
Karmen Lakawaise chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
hey jay guess who it is- your bff at home reading your page cuz im bored! great story-even though i made this page and you made the other 50. well, ttyl!
SamRox20 chapter 14 . 5/22/2009
Sorry I didn't have any time to review! I love your story so far! I love how you made Kelli get out it gives lot's of action! I wanted to ask u if u are gonna make a mbc story after your done with the protectors? Well can't wait 4 the next chapter of the protecters! YOU ROCK!-SamRox20
MBC-Fan chapter 14 . 5/21/2009
Hahaha, EPIC WIN! ) Good job!
MBC-Fan chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
-Incoming Message-

Wow-e! This is neat! Are there more chapters? I can't wait to read them! )

XOXO,

Cari
SamRox20 chapter 11 . 5/13/2009
Yeah I really do like it! I really want to read the next chapter! update!
SamRox20 chapter 11 . 5/12/2009
i like it! it's a bit confusing but still I LOVE reading these kinds of things! you-and your storys rock!-SamRox20:)

:) :) :) :) :) ;) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :P :0 :) :0 : :*)
Dylan chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
You still didn't say where there going... update!
carmen chapter 8 . 4/30/2009
sharkgirl was right julien should have kissed sharkboy come please! now I'm begging please please please!