Reviews for The Protectors
Dannyrules96 chapter 18 . 2/12
I don't know who you are, new person reading this story, but THANK YOU! Seeing your read this 12 year old story, and enjoy it (despite the terrible writting) makes me want to reboot this lil ol lost fanfiction.
Are you kidding?! There's ABSOLUTELY NO WAY that was lame!
Really liked this first chapter! I read this before, so I'd like to say that chapter 8 was hilarious (if only SB would shut up about flying already!)
Clo chapter 15 . 3/25/2016
Just so you know, I wanted tell you that I've been reading this 12 days straight so you are not writing this story for nothing. I promise. Keep on writing. PLEASE!
Clo chapter 9 . 3/24/2016
SPOILER ALERT! (No offense but you are not allowed to spoil your own stories.)
Clo chapter 8 . 3/24/2016
Too funny! I would have stuffed that muffin in Taylor's mouth MYSELF!
Clo chapter 2 . 3/24/2016
This is definitely NOT BORING! Trust me, this is not a piece of crap. IT'S AWESOME! (Sorry for yelling.)
Clo chapter 8 . 3/10/2016
This chapter is TOO FUNNY! (Guilty as charged)
kylie chapter 4 . 4/20/2014
Where is lg?
Dannyrules96 chapter 18 . 11/20/2012
Hey guys I know this story is very confusing and doesn't make a lot of sense, it was written by my friend and I when we were 8 years old so we were very inexperienced writers.

But now that we've started working on the prequel (The Protectors: Julien no longer home) to make more sense of everything I will be posting a revised version of this story that will make much more sense and flow allot better.

Those who read this story despite it being such a mess THANK YOU!

an also, please go check out "The Protectors: Julien No Longer Home" :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
Confusing
daydreamer2 chapter 18 . 2/18/2011
long story. i do not get it but i like that it came from a dream. that is were my stories come from. that is why my name is daydreamer#2.
Dannyrules96 chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
To Alyssa

I'm sorry that the story is confusing, It was literally based off a dream so the beginning doesn't really make sense.

As far as Kelli goes, She used to be a good guy, now she's a psycho bad guy.

The women was a mother or something i don't really know.

hope that clears things up a bit,
Alyssa Breitkreitz chapter 1 . 5/19/2010
IM SO DANG CONFUSED who the freak is kelli where did shark girl come from why did they suddenly go from being with kelli at the bottom of the ocean to her and LG being at the top of a volcano? Who is the woman who tells taylor to watch his sister? Why is she also in the volcano? splain it!
Dannyrules96 chapter 16 . 11/4/2009