Reviews for Letter Proof
Beautiful Tommy And Kimberly store i love it
francis17pr chapter 6 . 2/19/2014
The only thing I have to say , is that I love it all.. Amazing job
Sapphiregirl chapter 6 . 4/18/2013
This was a great take on the whole Tommy/Kim thing and I really enjoyed reading it. (I just feel a little sad that Tommy's parents missed the wedding.)
DestroyerDRT chapter 6 . 10/29/2011
Love to see ever ones reaction to them being together again and Jason's and Trini's to them staying together.
Illbehisangel10 chapter 6 . 10/25/2011
This story was too cute! I loved it. I normally don't review, but I'm in the middle of writing a Tommy/Kim story where he does propose to her. I had pretty much the same ring planned out in my head and I thought it was long odds for the two of us to come up with that. :-) Reading your ring description was kind of an, "oh my gosh, someone else thought of it too, I can't be that crazy!" moment.
genbu200 chapter 6 . 6/7/2010
I LOVE UR STORY IT WAS THE BEST I EVER READ

U ROCK ;D

HUGS, THANK U FOR WRITING THIS STORY, I hope theres a sequel to the happy couple and their married life, but hugs D
genbu200 chapter 4 . 6/6/2010
omg omg omg i love this story sooooooo much

i love it i love i i love i i love

plz plz plz make more chapters plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i want tommy and kimberly together as a couple again for real and that they stay married for real too so plz make more chapters, and not pretend no more, so plz make more chapters

i want to know more
The Violent Tomboy chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
One, two, three...

AWE.

SO CUTE.

Yays to one of my fav couples of all time!
fallen-wolfborn chapter 6 . 5/9/2010
Beautiful.
Lykara chapter 6 . 2/25/2010
Aww this was adorable. I only wish Trini could have been in the story. Thanks for the needed closure!
Sharpe49 chapter 6 . 2/17/2010
Good story, but I think the end is too... short, too brutal... well, without epilogue... In a story, I like to have three parts : the prologue (where I recognise where, when and with who the story begins), the story in itself and the epilogue (where I discover what would happen after the story). Usually, there is no epilogue (or it is very short) if there is a sequel. I think it is the best way to organize a story.

To conclude, it is a good story even if the end is a bit disappointing...
hansongirl14 chapter 6 . 4/23/2009
Loved it!
rosa lunae chapter 6 . 4/21/2009
I loved this. Definitely one of the most original reunion stories out there! So the fact that its both well-written and believable (not to mention wildly entertaining and poignant) are just sprinkles on the cake. ;-) You have a great piece here! You should be proud!

Spoilers below, for those who read reviews first...

I do have to say though... I was longing (mostly to see a livid Trini and for Jason to get the real story) for an epilogue so that we could see Tommy and Kim explain to the others what they've clearly shown us and each other: they're the real deal. Also, you put so much stock into their friendship, especially of the core six (by the references to them and the scene with Jason), that it would make a lot of sense to see more of them, to see the reactions. Plus, it promises to be hilarious.

Also, you surprised me in a good way by ending before Kim's mother died. I was expecting to see that, but also dreading it.

But n the end, this story was about Tommy and Kim, so the choices you made were perfect. And your style was captivating. I absolutely loved this piece, and I couldn't recommend it more! Bravo!
TerraHart93 chapter 6 . 4/20/2009
AW that was such a cute story, i loved it
Miss DnG chapter 6 . 4/17/2009
lovely story :) I thoroughly enjoyed reading it :)