Reviews for Always Hurt The Ones We Love
guest chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
Super cute and sweet. I hated how harsh Ashley was to Spencer after Spencer was so supportive of her and helped her get her job but i absolutely loved how hard Ashley worked to get Spencer back and how heartbroken she was when Spencer broke up with her, she needed to know what her life would be like without Spencer. I'm also really glad that Ashley didn't do something that would compeltely ruin her chances with Spencer, like sleeping with some random or whatever. Thanks for this, Spashley is the best. :)
WhenAnxietyKicksIn chapter 7 . 10/15/2011
It's official, I'm in love with your writing. I die for conflict and angst, this chapter depicts more than I expected. Write more spashley when you have the time again. Thank you!

P.S.

I feel Spencer this chapter :((

Grrr...ASHLEY!
caramelsweetnezz99 chapter 19 . 8/8/2011
wow! !This story is amazing! I can feel the intense emotions, especially the pain and the hurt. It was really great! wow! ;)
imaferrari chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I forgot to add that I recognized what I take to be their signature banter that you put in here for us at the beginning, middle and end. It was a nice, subtle touch which linked them regardless of what they were going through:

"You're too much sometimes, Davies."

"And you love me, Carlin."

"That I do."

Good work.
imaferrari chapter 19 . 1/11/2011
Read this one today. !Excellente! My chest felt so heavy at parts and familiar pangs of my past crept up on me a few times. Good writing.
loudmouthschmuck chapter 19 . 8/23/2009
WOW, i just read your whole story, and loved it. Strangely enough i actually read it all on the South of Nowhere Live Journal. I would have never known it was you who wrote it until i scrolled up and saw your other story "Charmed I'm Not" another amazing story! Crazy(well not really, but i'm amused easily), well loved both your stories, i still have to read your others!
seyheystevierey chapter 19 . 6/1/2009
That was good. Thanks for the awesome story . cant wait for the next one
LoveAsh87 chapter 19 . 5/6/2009
that was such an amazing ending and i hope u decide to make a sequel becuz i so want to read it so bad and i love that ashley and spencer finally got back together and r happy in love ...PMS NOW!
cookietme7 chapter 19 . 5/5/2009
They're so cute. The song was good, I could definitely picture that being an Ashley song.

Great story! I'll look out for more from you.
LoLo06 chapter 19 . 5/2/2009
Super great ending! This is one of my favorite stories! Got any more fics to post? lol
Kirky123 chapter 19 . 5/2/2009
great chapter Ash is so sweet please please please pms :)
01shane01 chapter 19 . 5/2/2009
OK THIS STORY WAS AMAZING!

i admit i hated you when you broke them up and i wanted to throw various heavy objects at the screen... but then i realised that i would have to go out anf buy a new screen... so i decided not to :P

i cant wait to read more stories from you...
Coachkimm chapter 19 . 5/1/2009
Great fic it was well written and flowed easily. I hope you have a new one soon
McrFreak1991 chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
Yay this was so cute.
Kirky123 chapter 18 . 5/1/2009
great chapter hope you post more again soon please please please pms :)