Reviews for What Becomes of Saturn and Venus
What happens next?

...What happens next?!

...WHAT? WHAT? WHAT?!
K chapter 1 . 3/9
I stayed up tell 5am reading shape! I'm so thirled there is a sequel.
KaizokuZuko chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
More please :)
Auron Z. Farris chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved the first story and I'm loving this so far. Will it ever be continued?
Alamorn chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I am totally ready to find out what happens next. Will this ever be continued?
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I am ready for "what happens next"! I have been waiting for what happens next for so long that I nearly fell out of my chair to see that this story had been continued. Huzzah!
shadowflower chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Please, please, please, PLEASE, tell me you haven't abandoned this. I read through ALL of Shape and I'm absolutely iching for more.

I really hope you haven't, but if you have I will TAKE IT LIKE A MAN and make up my own ending. haha

You are an amazing writer regardless of whether or not you decide to keep going with this.
Skrita chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I honestly can't understand why your story doesn't have more reviews. I mean, Shape was so well written, and this is a great teaser. I'm not sure where you're planning to go with this, but I hope you don't abandon it. If you're having problems with inspiration I'd be happy to assist with brainstorming.

Honestly though, aside from a bit of squeamishness on my part about the age difference between Rikku (15?) and Auron (40's?) I really love this story. Honestly, you capture her personality so perfectly. Stories like Shape are what keep me searching through one crappy story after another. I know that wherever you take Saturn and Venus I'll love it just as much because I love your style.
Asty chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Hiya! I'm kinda a new aurikku fan but I love how you keep the characters and the world real but steering the story away from the normal one. It's really original and makes it more believable... you paint the scenery as if i were sitting there with the characters.

Oh and I always imagine Leviathan looking like Kadaj from ff7 advent children XD i think he would look good like that.
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 10/4/2009

AND WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?

*charges around you with a large menacing axe*

In any case, as always your style of writing is wickedly ... unique. Although I would like to say, maybe just go over it a bit because something it can be a bit too much, if you know what I mean. everything is perfect but, sometimes you describe something in two different ways when you only need to say it once, sort of thing.

Hm, not quite sure what I mean but oh well.

As always, looking forward to the adventures! :D
fategirl132 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
WOOT! Sequel! I'm so excited! I totally loved Shape of his Heart!
the Ambassador chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh, yes.

Also, I love the Narnia in-joke at the beginning. _
Inaho chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved The Shape of His Heart, and look forward to the continuation here. Your characterization of Rikku always makes me laugh, and the addition of Leviathan and Ashura is sure to make things interesting.
ZilaAssanaDyre chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
YAY! The other one was so funny and awesome and EPIC! I can't wait to see what you have planned this time. I wonder what's gonna go down at Macalania Forest...eh? Update soon please! (Praise the Fanfiction God there is a sequel up!)
Meridaring chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I don't think I ever reviewed (sorry) but I LOVED The Shape of His Heart. I'm so glad you decided to continue on in this vein.

On a completely different and probably unrelated note but I'm just wondering... does this mean that TIdus was born under Bahamut? Or am I just reaching? Geez...that makes it sound like astrology or something. "Patron Fayth" I guess is the term I'm looking for :D I can't quite remember, but that was the deal with Rikku and Leviathan / Auron and Ashura, right? Taking into consideration the events of FFX it WOULD make sense if that were the case with Tidus and Bahamut.

ANYWAY.

I'm happy you wrote this and I am very excited for the next chapter :)

- Emily