Reviews for What Becomes of Saturn and Venus
K chapter 1 . 3/9
I stayed up tell 5am reading shape! I'm so thirled there is a sequel.
KaizokuZuko chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
More please :)
Auron Z. Farris chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
I loved the first story and I'm loving this so far. Will it ever be continued?
Alamorn chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
I am totally ready to find out what happens next. Will this ever be continued?
Rishtalak chapter 1 . 5/11/2010
I am ready for "what happens next"! I have been waiting for what happens next for so long that I nearly fell out of my chair to see that this story had been continued. Huzzah!
shadowflower chapter 1 . 3/20/2010
Please, please, please, PLEASE, tell me you haven't abandoned this. I read through ALL of Shape and I'm absolutely iching for more.

I really hope you haven't, but if you have I will TAKE IT LIKE A MAN and make up my own ending. haha

You are an amazing writer regardless of whether or not you decide to keep going with this.
Skrita chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
I honestly can't understand why your story doesn't have more reviews. I mean, Shape was so well written, and this is a great teaser. I'm not sure where you're planning to go with this, but I hope you don't abandon it. If you're having problems with inspiration I'd be happy to assist with brainstorming.

Honestly though, aside from a bit of squeamishness on my part about the age difference between Rikku (15?) and Auron (40's?) I really love this story. Honestly, you capture her personality so perfectly. Stories like Shape are what keep me searching through one crappy story after another. I know that wherever you take Saturn and Venus I'll love it just as much because I love your style.
Asty chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Hiya! I'm kinda a new aurikku fan but I love how you keep the characters and the world real but steering the story away from the normal one. It's really original and makes it more believable... you paint the scenery as if i were sitting there with the characters.

Oh and I always imagine Leviathan looking like Kadaj from ff7 advent children XD i think he would look good like that.
acidninjacake chapter 1 . 10/4/2009

AND WHY WAS I NOT INFORMED?

*charges around you with a large menacing axe*

In any case, as always your style of writing is wickedly ... unique. Although I would like to say, maybe just go over it a bit because something it can be a bit too much, if you know what I mean. everything is perfect but, sometimes you describe something in two different ways when you only need to say it once, sort of thing.

Hm, not quite sure what I mean but oh well.

As always, looking forward to the adventures! :D
fategirl132 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
WOOT! Sequel! I'm so excited! I totally loved Shape of his Heart!
the Ambassador chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Oh, yes.

Also, I love the Narnia in-joke at the beginning. _
Inaho chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
I loved The Shape of His Heart, and look forward to the continuation here. Your characterization of Rikku always makes me laugh, and the addition of Leviathan and Ashura is sure to make things interesting.
ZilaAssanaDyre chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
YAY! The other one was so funny and awesome and EPIC! I can't wait to see what you have planned this time. I wonder what's gonna go down at Macalania Forest...eh? Update soon please! (Praise the Fanfiction God there is a sequel up!)
Meridaring chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
I don't think I ever reviewed (sorry) but I LOVED The Shape of His Heart. I'm so glad you decided to continue on in this vein.

On a completely different and probably unrelated note but I'm just wondering... does this mean that TIdus was born under Bahamut? Or am I just reaching? Geez...that makes it sound like astrology or something. "Patron Fayth" I guess is the term I'm looking for :D I can't quite remember, but that was the deal with Rikku and Leviathan / Auron and Ashura, right? Taking into consideration the events of FFX it WOULD make sense if that were the case with Tidus and Bahamut.

ANYWAY.

I'm happy you wrote this and I am very excited for the next chapter :)

- Emily
La Editor chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
!

So, I was going along my usual business when I noticed a 'New Message!' sign flashing on my userboard on the Genesis Awards. Lo and behold, I had received PM that demanded I go to the link she provided with the *utmost urgency*. And I found this.

Being a fan of Shape since I was probably born, and even before that when I was trying to kick my mum because she wasn't eating enough carrots or cupcakes or something, I think I fell over from shock and joy and that funny feeling you get in your stomach when you eat too much ice cream mixed with lemon sorbet (tangy plus sugar is not as yummy as it sounds, however much it pains me to reveal this).

Okay, okay, off track, the story! Reading Shape has always put me in this pretty upbeat mood, no matter what's happening - that's because of your incredibly dedicated, incredibly talented Rikku voice. I've always been pretty inspired by your style, because it pinpoints her straight up - in fact, I've actually used Shape to practice voicing Rikku (I think I sent you an email about it a few months back, I wonder if you ever got it?) because it's so enticing and it flows so well, especially off the tongue. Reading this was like meeting an old friend, and then tackling her, and then painting our toenails while reading Sephiroth/Zack/Cloud fanfiction or something and getting giggly all over it. It's great.

And as much as I spam - I swear I don't mean to do it, it sort of just HAPPENS, like a great big wave of alphabet sort of vomits out my mouth to grossify the keyboard - I really can only say that this has captured my interest straight off the bat. Bahamut is sort of like Aerith in a way that he's kind of like Cetra-Jesus, only instead of a Cetra he's a Fayth, so he's like the Fayth-Jesus. Or like Dumbledore-Jesus, or something - but I feel kind of negative towards him now, just a little, which is great, because you have enough power to turn me against him with one chapter. I admit now I am a writhing fangirl for your portrayal of Leviathan, and if Bahamut is against him, I'm on Levi's side all the way.

Unless, of course, he does something exceptionally stupid, in which case I'll sit this one out on the sidelines and throw imaginary rotten fruit at the both of them. (I kind of get the feeling this may the be case, or I'm just exceptionally paranoid today.)

Alright, I clicked the review button with no idea how I was going to write even one paragraph, and here I am with about seven million that don't make up a substantial review, just a cornucopia of spam. I'll totally stop now, but I hope that you can see I clearly adore your writing, and Shape, and this story, in a totally platonic, non-stalker-ish kind of way. Can't wait for the next segment - I promise, if you get it to us sooner, I won't write this much. I'll cut it down, and your eyes wont' be burning from so much fangirl. Really! ;)