Reviews for Taking the Plunge
hatersgonnahate chapter 2 . 7/24/2013
OMG! this is an amazing stor truly talented writer!
X Miyuki-chan X chapter 2 . 9/11/2012
Loved it, it was fantastic!
Zwnohyun chapter 2 . 7/19/2011
You... You have a fetish for killing off the side-charas, don't you? Poor Temari; never thought that she would've been Naruto's ex, and did you just made Temari die alone? You bad, bad author (not that I didn't love this story; how could I not?- all your works are amazing, I mean it)

Awesome as always, and loving your ItaNaru as always. I can just imagine Itachi popping out of a book, and then standing there like he didn't just appear in the most... Fashionable way ever.

P.S: loved the idea of Itachi smuggling Nevermore and Kyuubi out of a book.
Yami-Red-Uchiha chapter 1 . 5/19/2011
Liked the story, definitely something I haven't come across on fanfic before, and it was easy to read. Don't get 'where' and 'were' confused; I saw that a few times, and in the first chapter you tried to spell apologies but you typed apologizes instead. Other than that, I didn't see anything else that needed to be fixed.

And I agree, the Night Angel series are awesome. I've got all three. xD

Hope this review helps!
IAmMe9900 chapter 2 . 8/20/2010
Wow this was a really good fic. The ending part scared the shot out of me I thought the red head was gaara or something and that be didn't get to end up with itachi but I liked it a lot. Very nice job. :)
NamelessNow chapter 2 . 7/27/2010
I think this story really got into my heart.

It's adorable, enchanting, breathtaking and simply a great read.

I loved how by little hints by here and there you managed to show Itachi's pain as an immortal. It shows a lot of skill really.

Thank you so much for creating it, and for giving Itachi 'Nevermore'! I'm sure he appreciates it.

~N.V.
Crazy PurpleSage chapter 2 . 1/30/2010
That was brilliant. I got the sense of excitement from Ink Heart with a simultaneuous love and longing for eternal ItaNaru. :) And when you mention Eragon and then Death Note, I knew I had to commit this story to memory.

I love it! And the ending really threw me for a loop. I was so tempted to skip ahead and find out what happened, but I waited and I'm glad I did. Much better surprise that way. And such a good punishment. I can't even imagine a red-headed Itachi. XD

Again, brilliant! Thanks for sharing this lovely story with all us avid ItaNaru fans.
dragonfly126yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
I really love your writting style. This was a lovely story.
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 2 . 9/24/2009
Very nicely written hun. :) I enjoyed reading it very much, especially since it isn't like other non-ninja stories I've read with them in 'em. _~ Mesa likes! lol ::waves:: Keep up the great writing! Blessed Be in all ye do! JA!
Pure-blood Reject chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
That was a fucking sweet story...I loved everything the plot...everything .
Yuuko chapter 2 . 8/10/2009
It's an amazing fic, congratulations!

I really want that power Itachi had to enter in the books...

Kisses
MoogleKitty chapter 2 . 8/2/2009
Kyuubi! I have to admit my favorites were Nevermore and Kyuubi, this story was amazing!
KitsuneNaru chapter 2 . 6/10/2009
Ilindora chapter 2 . 6/5/2009
you wher evil for trying to deceive me! saying redhead all the time, i almost thougt that naru-chan didnt go with itachi, almost. But i have to admit seeing Itachi with red hair in my immagination was priceless, perhaps some suggestions to kishimoto sensei to make a wallpaper witch everybody's haircollor different
YinKeket chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
damn that was a kick ass story. it was so sweet and sad too. towards the end when naruto moved to spain he was with a red head. my heart sank, but when i kept on reading it was itachi. very clever on how you wrote it. 3. this was my frist itachi and naruto story and i was very pleased by it and will read more later of that couple. now i have sasuke/naruto and now itachi/naruto. keep up the good work and do your best.