Reviews for Moments Through Heaven's Eyes
ms-thang chapter 1 . 3/16/2005
KUWI
Sea-EnigmaDare chapter 9 . 3/24/2004
Sweet story, my eyes were about to burst with tears as I know how much Cloud and Aeris love each other. Overall it's a good story (a little on the sad side though (but I like it anyway)) and you are a good writer, keep it up :) .
Joanne Beverly chapter 9 . 7/23/2003
This fanfic is so sweet...and sad. I wish you still wrote, because there aren't that many good CloudxAeris authors nowadays! ) Well..I hope this review inspires you, ;P
Joanne Beverly chapter 3 . 7/23/2003
this chapter is so sweet...you know, I saw official art from Squaresoft of Cloud and Aeris by one of the artists from FFVI, did you know Cloud and Aeris was supposed to be an official couple but damn Squaresoft decided to kill off Aeris ;\ oh well.
Alan Bates chapter 9 . 12/31/2002
While the musical aspect of it just didn't do it for me, the fic gets points for the play scene alone. That was cute
Tulse Luper chapter 9 . 10/6/2002
Really good, once again. The whole musical thing didn't quite work for me but it was good of you to try something new in your writing. B
Cryptster chapter 1 . 8/24/2002
woo hoo! Great story on how Cloud has feelings for Aeris...I would like to hear more
The Flower Girl chapter 9 . 8/24/2002
AHHHHHH! If she was alive, why didn't she go to him? The game would have been soooooo better that way! OK, I'm done now.
The Flower Girl chapter 3 . 8/24/2002
That is SO the way the date scene should have gone! Why was I not informed when they made this game? ;P Good, but lacking one major detail, Aeris doesn't leave after the date, she leaves after the Temple...ah well...I shouldn't say anything cos I haven't read the whole thing yet. But otherwise, sappy and cute and deserving of the flower stamp of approval! *pulls out a gigundo stamp with some sort of flower on it, and stamps the fic, all while clicking to read on*
Cleris Fan chapter 6 . 7/24/2002
Fantastic, keep up the good work!
GUESS chapter 2 . 7/24/2002
LOVE IT! Darn good!
Ellysee of Fantasy chapter 3 . 4/25/2002
If you didn't get the meaning of my review, here it is. I LOVE CLOUD AND AERIS TOGETHER! Yay! Get away, Tifa.
Ellysee of Fantasy chapter 2 . 4/25/2002
Me:oh yes!

My friend 1:oh yes!

My friend 2:oh yes!

Tifa:Hell no!

*We looked at her and beat her up.*
Steven chapter 3 . 3/2/2002
Soo sad, yet it reminds me of me and a someone
stormguy chapter 9 . 12/30/2001
Beautifully re-written ff7 in Cloud and Aeris couple perspective, but lack the WOW effect. If you are a die hard Cloud and Aeris couple fan, this fic is for you. If you are looking for something new, read lesson of love.