Reviews for Do Not Go In There
SarahSunshineTime chapter 1 . 7/28/2014
This is perhaps one of the funniest fan fiction stories I have ever read. Wonderous.
Creator-Tan chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
This is adorable, interesting, and extremely entertaining. I really don't see why people don't use Larry more! He's such an awesome and unique character. Seriously! A finger that can bend reality! I like the idea of Raven's alternate dimension self, I never got a good idea of what the alternate versions of the other TItans would be, and Htor is a wonderful interpretation.
This is a very fun and interesting story. Greato job!
-CreatorTan
10MidnightArrow11 chapter 1 . 2/19/2012
Great story! I really enjoyed it. It was very well writen.
I'mNotHereLeaveAMessageBEEEEEP chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
BESTEST STORY EVAAAAAAH! :D
OwlheadAthena chapter 1 . 9/24/2011
... THIS STORY IS AMAZING ASDFGHJKLADHKJDGSIUDHUDSI EVEN TWO YEARS LATER THIS STORY IS BETTER THAN ABOUT 75-85% OF TT STORIES.

This was amazing.

Rachel Roth. Dick Grayson. Spelt backwards.

Absolutely brilliant, I dare say.
dxgevo chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Excellent! I barely remember seeing this fanfic a long time ago and i forgot about it. Glad I found it again. Faving this!

~Max~
Soundwave 0107 chapter 1 . 6/12/2010
LOL This was one really funny story! Great job!

And at the end, when Star said: muffin of the stud, who was in her mind? Was Control Freak still in there or something?

Great fic, anyway
EldestofFiveSisters15 chapter 1 . 11/28/2009
Wow! That was really really cool! You know nobody writes fanfics on Larry, you are like the only one besides some other person! TWO STORIES! ONLY TWO STORIES WITH LARRY! Okay I'm done with my rant. So I LOVED how well you did this you certainly have a nack for writing.

-GREAT JOB!

P.S. Hm... Oh right... Who else is in Starfire's mind?
Kirei Yuki Tenshi chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

...

XELISEX
Texcatlipoka chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Great job. Nice story!

One suggestion. You don't really need to try and write in the comical animations (e.g. lack-jawed and with eyes twitching) in a fanfiction. This is prose- if people want to imagine these animations they will, but bear in mind you've given this a T rating, so it'll mostly be older kids who don't like the goofy stuff reading it.

Other than that well done, you have skill.
Cylor chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Aha, first review!

I am still struck by how perfectly this captures the most utterly screwball, random and flat-out deranged moments of the series. This is no mean feat, and that alone sets it apart from 95% of the other TT fics I've read, but I think I can honestly say that I've never seen an idea even remotely like this attempted before.

Awesome, it is!