Reviews for Stranded in Central
Guest chapter 16 . 5/20/2016
OMG AT THE BEGINNING THE LUMBERJACK SONG! I LOVE THAT SONG AAAAAAAAH MONTY PYTHON IS THE BEST!
Quick-Fix MeeM chapter 20 . 11/2/2011
OMG! EPIC hawtness!

i especially liked the sexual tension between Havoc & Fuery!

write more!
Barren Chasm chapter 20 . 2/23/2011
Thats exactly like me! I'm a virgin w/ a sewer brain~! When Ed, Havoc, and Fuery put the pots on their heads I wanted one to, but I'd get in trouble.
coli narago chapter 19 . 7/5/2010
Havoc and Fury are so cute together!
coli narago chapter 18 . 7/5/2010
Yeah, a litle too ooc. And it's a halter top.
coli narago chapter 16 . 7/5/2010
this was little too ooc for me... what does shenen-ai mean?
coli narago chapter 15 . 7/5/2010
Jeez, you do like torturing people! Just as i was feeling bad bc there was a bug on my screen and i was chasig it with my mouse. at least I'm not as bad as you!
coli narago chapter 14 . 7/5/2010
!

By far, the best chapter so far.

coli narago chapter 13 . 7/5/2010
Hah! I know there are no more suggestions, but this is just a comment: HaveEd say he's short!
coli narago chapter 12 . 7/5/2010
Ugh! the only ones who can get their feelings across are the evil ones! And yes, it s a soap opera, but that's okay, too. I drop everything as soon as 4:00 come. Don't want to miss a day of General Hospital! :D

coli narago chapter 11 . 7/5/2010
Haha, t's not deja vu for them, though. Just us. And for a moment, i thought Ed had heard the hole thing, but I was wrong, lol.

coli narago chapter 10 . 7/5/2010
That's ok. i never really liked them, anyway. the only reason Scar's my computer desktop in bche's hot like Mexico. Haha

coli narago chapter 9 . 7/5/2010
Okay... Creeper is an understatment... Anyway, this should be getting interesting. I knew I liked that green-heair phyco for a reason. but doesn't he see a problem with inest?

coli narago chapter 8 . 7/5/2010
Haha! Envy's a creeper and i love it. I could read those things all day. :D You are doing remarkable well for your first story, though you should work on you etail and filling in your dialouge. Like when Al asked his broher if Envy was threatning him, you should have described the worried look on his face and stuff ike that. I mean, you do that pretty well sometimes, then you'll come across a few paragraphs that are description droughts in an otherwise rainy plce. Get what i mean? Cosistency, girl, consistency.

coli narago chapter 7 . 7/5/2010
Haha, Cause Ed's slways been smart like that.