Reviews for Walking Away
Avivush chapter 26 . 6/1/2009
I liove thish episod Bella&Jasper pinly tlked like

gorwn-up it abut time..

And thenk you for meke me imigan Boxsr-Eddi *drowl*
sunnydae13 chapter 35 . 5/31/2009
awesome story... i enjoyed all of it... thanks for all your stories!
Sunflower33 chapter 35 . 5/30/2009
It was wrapped up in a bow perfectly, you know how to write angst. You did a great job with this story.
Guest chapter 35 . 5/30/2009
Great Job!
waitingformyescape chapter 35 . 5/30/2009
Aww... I love this story.

I think you should do a separate story, from Bella's POV after Jasper left, and how she met Edward, and that stuff. That'd be pretty nifty.
miraculoustragedy chapter 35 . 5/30/2009

i'm so sad this story is over!

thank you for something i've never read before and totally loved.

i loved the epilogue. it was nice to have an APOV.

it's so weird having to picture Alice with long hair.
Jess chapter 35 . 5/30/2009
I find it hard to believe that after all the bullshit and the drama Bella started, that Edward would just go back to forgiving all her cruelty to their marriage.
Zoey Redbird chapter 35 . 5/29/2009
I think you'll make it to two thousand
lexastar84 chapter 35 . 5/29/2009
I really enjoyed reading this story. It's very informative. This story had everything in it. Well written.
BringOnTheShackles chapter 34 . 5/29/2009
Alsoo... yes I think Jasper in a suit it hot but Jasper's find of really really hot all the time without trying. Though a suit usually does add that extra edge... ;)
BringOnTheShackles chapter 35 . 5/29/2009
I really really loved this. Like from start to finish, and I personally think you got all th characters perfect for the way they had to be for this particular story.
Alejandra111 chapter 35 . 5/29/2009
oH! I LOVED IT! AHH! IM SO SAD ITS OVER! P
MyriadProBold chapter 35 . 5/29/2009
Great job! I love this story. I am glad you jumped way ahead. It's so nice that Jasper's first son became a doctor.

Also, the beginning of J-Mart!

Jasper is kind of hot all the time.
MyriadProBold chapter 34 . 5/29/2009
I loved the way you used the line, "You've kept me waiting." It's always fun when lines are taken from the books and used in these stories.

I also like the agreement between Edward and Jasper to not kill each other.
MyriadProBold chapter 33 . 5/29/2009
Jasper did a great job with Alice. This is such a neat story. I've really been enjoying it.
2,134 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »