Reviews for Beauty Pop Extra
Arxhaelologist chapter 1 . 11/14/2015
This was great! Some of the wording was a little akward, especially the last sentence, but overall the story was good! If there's one thing I think you could work on is probably keeping characters as they are: in character. Narumi and Kei especially were OOC. Have fun!
Ellen II chapter 1 . 12/3/2013
gr8 its is awesome
Haraeve chapter 1 . 10/4/2013
i loved it but i do agree its a bit sappy
narumi was perfect
kiri was a slightly out of character
dont forget that iori says ME not i lol
heeyyy chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
What does OC stand for?
karina020 chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
AWESOME! I like it very much! XD
cookie panda-roo chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
that was really good, i loved it! i was wondering what kind of things could have happened in the random gap :) it was very like the original manga too :D
lin Kim chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
I can't stop laughing.

"It souned like fun" what?

Very funny
airbender552 chapter 1 . 10/2/2011
Interesting story. I doubt anyone would be THAT thick though... someone surely would have recognized Kiri-chan... ('specially with that '2 centimeters' comment). Also, at the end, you forgot to mention that Kiri and Naru-Naru-senpai got married... You just said she had kids...
No name chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Even though you say it's bad, you nailed the personality of kiri at the end ( bored look )

Not bad
alice2962 chapter 1 . 3/13/2011
it's good, kiri doesn't seem out of character, well just the part that she challenges them n.n'' but i finally got to read their confession xD
Mai-chan chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
It was good, but the end didn't seem like the character's actual personalities. And Kei didn't seem like himself either /3/
quietlyembarrassed chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
Uwah! Really really really good! X3
Ali Ditz chapter 1 . 10/17/2009
I LOVE IT! great! I love Narumi&Kiri couple! and Kei is so cute! love it! 3
Anon chapter 1 . 10/2/2009
Kiri seemed OOC but Narumi was perfect! Keep going!
ChocolateandRoses chapter 1 . 9/19/2009