Reviews for Of Cupid and Psyche
I don't usually review (this is only my second one ever on any site) but I wanted to let you know that this is one of my favourite fanfics I've ever come across. I read it for the first time about 12 years ago now and I always come back and reread it occasionally. Usually about once a year. This fic has actually gotten me through some rough times and is really special to me, as silly as that might sound lol

Thanks for writing it. :)
Holy cow! You packed one heck of a story into those 16 chapters! Thank you for saving Morgaine, and for all those wonderful creatures who befriended Sarah on her journey.
Captainfrederickwentworth chapter 16 . 12/4/2021
Thank you for this lovely story. It was an interesting twist and I really enjoyed it. Though it was a little rushed in places, it was well worth the read!
GooGoo-Q chapter 16 . 5/6/2021
Okay, firstly I love all the stories you've posted here that I've read so far, including this one. I'm waiting on pins and needles for the next chapter of Goblinskin! That said, I have to agree with another reviewer about kissing right after someone vomits yuck! And... why did it take so long to arrest Morgaine? When Lance gave Sarah the gloves, he could have at least warned her not to remove them for any reason, but maybe she did so after using the restroom and not being used to wearing them, just forgot? Then when Jareth mentions her having completed the challenges with babes in her belly, and no one caught it? But when Caledonensis mentions it a few minutes later...? I'm so glad that Jareth's character is portrayed as it should be as well. I read a fanfic a couple of months ago where he was a vicious rapist hell-bent on revenge for a young mortal girl, beating him at his own game and spurning him. I was so mad that I called my cousin to rant about how disgusted, that he had been portrayed in such a vile way. Sorry for the long review.
taylor.catrice82 chapter 16 . 3/6/2021
This was an awesome story. I really liked the love Sarah and Jareth have for each other.
blakskul chapter 16 . 2/20/2021
That was absolutely one of my favorites! Wonderful!
Big Fan chapter 16 . 1/27/2021
This was ridiculously cute and I loved it!
AnnaVronsky chapter 16 . 9/8/2020
OMG I loved every word
Seralina chapter 16 . 8/10/2020
I loved this story too! I'm having so much fun reading through your entire archive of Labyrinth stories. thank you so much. however I find myself wishing that I got to stay with this version of these two just a bit longer, overall I still love them all dearly.
Brookie Twiling chapter 16 . 5/14/2020
*chuckles at that ending* loved this story. I really liked the little twists in it!
Astarria chapter 16 . 9/8/2019
Babieeeees
A lors of babieeeees. And small dragons and a lots of love! Thank you!
BowieQueen chapter 16 . 8/19/2019
Enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing it
KyriaFox chapter 16 . 7/24/2019
I loved this story. I was laughing through most of it, and I loved the mythology you twisted into it. This was a very well blended story, a masterpiece. Can't wait to read more from you.
Honoria Granger chapter 1 . 5/27/2019
Rereading. Holds up well. But it’s “dragged”, not “drug”., as the past tense of “drag”. Are you a hillbilly or what?
Carusel chapter 16 . 3/28/2019
I've read this story nearly two years ago and loved it but somehow forgot how much until I rediscovered it to leave a review. Your writing is fantastic and the story itself is so well thought out and wouldn't let me go until I finished reading. Not only did you manage to stay in character for the ones that already existed but your own characters felt so natural that it seemed like they were already part of the original story. I completely forgot about the twist with Alura, there was nearly nothing hinting at her being one of the evil masterminds so it shocked me even more.
I adore the relationship between Sarah and Jareth how tender and loving they are at one moment and arguing and fighting at the next.
I'm a bit ashamed that it took me so long to come back and write a review but I'm sure I will revisit in the future to enjoy this wonderful story once more.