Reviews for Of Cupid and Psyche
Awwww chapter 16 . 2/13
awww! I loved it :D
What a beautiful story. Thanks for taking us on that journey. You are very talented.
Bugula chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Great and original story, well written! You paid a lot of attention to description (things, emotions, places, etc.), I was able to almost visualize the scenes! Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Drug isn't the past tense of drag. You want "dragged." That being said, great story!
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
i loved this... definitely loved the humour in this especially at the end with sarah and jareth
Bloodsired chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Fantastic story! very nice :)
TashaRose chapter 16 . 9/8/2013
Wonderful story. I really loved this one. It was a great Labyrinth piece!
Atharina chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Not sufficient punishment for Alura, too generous for Morgaine. Lance as well gets off too lightly.
Kytherea chapter 16 . 8/8/2013
And the past tense of "drag" is "dragged", not "drug." You're much too good a writer to be so illiterate in this instance...
Kytherea chapter 15 . 8/8/2013
Great story. But at the beginning of the scene Jareth announces to Arthur and the whole room that Sarah is preggers with twins, so why do you have Arthur and the whole room so surprised when Caledonensis does announces it at the end of the scene? You might want to fix...
StarlitStar chapter 16 . 8/6/2013
great story
KraZiiePyrozHavemoreFun chapter 16 . 8/5/2013
So awesome, glad I found it! Welp, tis 6am, night! (Er...morning...)
Raven A. Evans chapter 10 . 7/31/2013
Ok, so from what I understand is that Jeremy is her grandmother's cousin, a few times removed. He's also a relative of Jareth's. Jareth and Mordred are maternal cousins, by way of Jareth's mom, and Mordred's sister? was Sarah's grandmother. I don't know if I got any of the connections wrong, but, are Jareth and Sarah distantly related? I overthink and maybe it's ok in the Underground, but I need to get these straight, or else it'll keep bothering me! If I got anything wrong, feel free to correct me. And I don't mean this to be offensive, I really love the story, it's just really confusing trying to keep track of who's connected to who.
Raven A. Evans chapter 16 . 7/30/2013
Chibi, I didn't really get the family relations between the characters. Could you clarify them for me? Thanks and it was an awesome story by the way!
Raven A. Evans chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Thanks for making Lance "a disease-ridden man-whore"! I've always liked Arthur and Gwenny better.