Reviews for Of Cupid and Psyche
Star Crossed Writer chapter 3 . 6/18
I love the image of tough little seven-year-old Toby, scolding Jareth: "You'd better take care of her!". Yeah! Go Toby!
Zatara1324 chapter 16 . 6/12
Hahahaha I loved that! She should be pleased with herself! I adore how you presented Sarah; as a queen. You managed to keep the firey defiance we love while also making her worthy of the title. I really admire her character, and adore how you explained Jareth's appeal. The villain, the hero, the knight... ahh, this really was a lovely story, I will no doubt be re-reading for a long time (: Thanks so much for taking all this time to write it and finish it and make it so wonderful!
...
Just...
Um...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Omg, omg, omgomgomgomg... Amazing. Simply amazing. I loved it. I can hardly form a proper thought of praise past Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loved it! ...so I guess that's really about it... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3
snapify52 chapter 16 . 3/19
Awwww. I'm glad they got their happy ending! Thanks for writing and posting.
snapify52 chapter 8 . 3/19
And then she opened her eyes and could see him! Right? Right? Come on!
snapify52 chapter 6 . 3/19
The interactions between Sarah and Jareth are so hot! Lovely romance, Chibi!
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
1 why would they all, knowing that jareth's powerful witch mother wants Sarah dead, keep her around right as Sarah is about to face potentially deadly challenges?
2 why would Sarah be so selfish as to risk her child's well-being by stupidly agreeing to do some physically and emotionally taxing (potentially deadly) challenges?
gahh.
Guest chapter 9 . 11/5/2014
pretty sad that the comments are longer then the chapter. Frankly that sucks.
moo chapter 13 . 7/15/2014
Holy shit you actually made me gasp when you announced it was twins! that is the first time i have gasped at a fanfiction. you should be pretty fucking pleased with yourself! well done
K8efrog chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
The best labyrinth story I have read!. Thank you!
Awwww chapter 16 . 2/13/2014
awww! I loved it :D
Guest chapter 16 . 2/6/2014
What a beautiful story. Thanks for taking us on that journey. You are very talented.
Bugula chapter 16 . 12/20/2013
Great and original story, well written! You paid a lot of attention to description (things, emotions, places, etc.), I was able to almost visualize the scenes! Great job!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
Drug isn't the past tense of drag. You want "dragged." That being said, great story!
Carpe Diem Vampire chapter 16 . 9/19/2013
i loved this... definitely loved the humour in this especially at the end with sarah and jareth