Reviews for Of Cupid and Psyche
Saisei84 chapter 16 . 3/30
This. Was. Fantastic! I loved the Arthurian bits. I felt you did a great job writing Sarah. We all interpret her differently I assume but I enjoyed her character immensely here. Jareth was charming and I liked the moments where his uncertainty about Sarah's feelings shown through. Enjoyed his softer side. I like him as you have written him, generous but can be villainous when necessary. Wonderfully written.
Roksolana chapter 16 . 2/27
OMG! This is one of the best Labyrinth fanfics I have ever read! So brilliantly planned and written! I enjoyed every word of every chapter and I will definitely re-read it many times. Thank you so much!
nihaoranma chapter 16 . 2/13
Double plus cute, and smart. Well done. 3
Ryana chapter 16 . 2/9
This is the second time that I have found and read through this story, though I can't remember if I left a review the first time. It has been just as much of a pleasure the second time. Many thanks for taking the time to share this with us.
QueenTatooine chapter 16 . 12/14/2016
This was a very interesting story and different from anything I had read so far.
ufc91 chapter 16 . 11/25/2016
I really enjoyed this story! I loved the idea of Sarah wanting to prove herself. I also loved how much that was part of why Jareth loves her so much.
Lupe Fiasco chapter 3 . 8/25/2016
How has no one realized it was Morgaine? But I love how Jareth's all like "nah, it wasn't me, I just wanna get with her" and Hoggle's furious, like a jack Russell with his teeth bared.
Lupe Fiasco chapter 2 . 8/25/2016
I know Jareth's mother wants what's best but she needs to chill. Sarah, poor Sarah, who hasn't done anything wrong. She was 15 when the Goblin King offered himself to her; how could she have said yes?
Lupe Fiasco chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
Oh, the tale has been spun! It's set in motion!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 16 . 6/27/2016
That was definitely one of the best labyrinth fanfictions I've ever read, so for that I thank you. It was truly a joy to read and I couldn't put it down. Great job!
ScoobyPup01 chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
GREAT STORY
CharlieBoneFan chapter 16 . 5/4/2016
AMAZING!
inky beast chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
Ooh, loving this so far!

Very good writing, and I am enthralled by the idea of Jareth's mother putting a curse on Sarah - I've read a lot of stories with Jareth's mother being all sunshine and sweetness lately, so it's exciting to see a powerful witch version :) I always love me some Morgan le Fay, in any guise!
Meredith chapter 16 . 1/29/2016
I loved the story. Thank you for writing it!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
Very enjoyable. Thank you for posting.