Reviews for Of Cupid and Psyche
Rabid Ghosts chapter 3 . 8/25
How has no one realized it was Morgaine? But I love how Jareth's all like "nah, it wasn't me, I just wanna get with her" and Hoggle's furious, like a jack Russell with his teeth bared.
Rabid Ghosts chapter 2 . 8/25
I know Jareth's mother wants what's best but she needs to chill. Sarah, poor Sarah, who hasn't done anything wrong. She was 15 when the Goblin King offered himself to her; how could she have said yes?
Rabid Ghosts chapter 1 . 8/25
Oh, the tale has been spun! It's set in motion!
FlowingSilverDreams chapter 16 . 6/27
That was definitely one of the best labyrinth fanfictions I've ever read, so for that I thank you. It was truly a joy to read and I couldn't put it down. Great job!
ScoobyPup01 chapter 2 . 5/23
GREAT STORY
CharlieBoneFan chapter 16 . 5/4
AMAZING!
inky beast chapter 1 . 4/20
Ooh, loving this so far!

Very good writing, and I am enthralled by the idea of Jareth's mother putting a curse on Sarah - I've read a lot of stories with Jareth's mother being all sunshine and sweetness lately, so it's exciting to see a powerful witch version :) I always love me some Morgan le Fay, in any guise!
Meredith chapter 16 . 1/29
I loved the story. Thank you for writing it!
Scarlett Foxie chapter 16 . 12/20/2015
Very enjoyable. Thank you for posting.
ShaiLovesBooks chapter 16 . 9/21/2015
I loved this story, the plot and all.
There was only a few things I didn't like, but I don't know if others enjoy it.
When someone, such as Jareth and Sarah, call someone named Arthur 'Arty' or the word 'Grammamy' coming into the story.
I know it's just certain things, and that it was amusing. However, if you could please limit that to only when the characters say it and not in any other way.
For example: "Arty said" "Gwenny stood outside and picked up a flower" "Cal punched a tree" (Why is he punching a tree? I don't know) And Sarah even saying the word "unccie' was... I don't even have the word, but I quickly tried to ignore that word.

This is simply for constructive critism, nothing more, as said before this story was amazing in a lot of ways, and I'm not forcing you to listen to me.
I hope you have a wonderful day, and thank you again for letting me read this story.
DamagedSpoon chapter 10 . 8/20/2015
"Sarah's half-sister"?
Star Crossed Writer chapter 3 . 6/18/2015
I love the image of tough little seven-year-old Toby, scolding Jareth: "You'd better take care of her!". Yeah! Go Toby!
Zatara1324 chapter 16 . 6/12/2015
Hahahaha I loved that! She should be pleased with herself! I adore how you presented Sarah; as a queen. You managed to keep the firey defiance we love while also making her worthy of the title. I really admire her character, and adore how you explained Jareth's appeal. The villain, the hero, the knight... ahh, this really was a lovely story, I will no doubt be re-reading for a long time (: Thanks so much for taking all this time to write it and finish it and make it so wonderful!
Guest chapter 16 . 3/25/2015
...
Just...
Um...
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Omg, omg, omgomgomgomg... Amazing. Simply amazing. I loved it. I can hardly form a proper thought of praise past Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I loved it! ...so I guess that's really about it... Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! :3
snapify52 chapter 16 . 3/19/2015
Awwww. I'm glad they got their happy ending! Thanks for writing and posting.