Reviews for The Amazing Adventures of Donna, Joker, and Batman
Roxie13 chapter 13 . 12/23/2012
Roxie13 chapter 8 . 12/22/2012
KatieLovesPeterPan chapter 13 . 11/13/2011
This story is so funny! You should update! I know you haven't since 2009 but it would be really amazing if you updated after all this time *hopeful grin* PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! THIS STORY IS TOO HILARIOUS NOT TO CONTINUE!
majormiryti chapter 11 . 6/26/2010
Ahahaha...reading this again, and it still makes me laugh every time someone mentions Mr. Po Po. xDDD

Most. Excellent. :D

((Also, you still alive, chica?))
nicole napier chapter 13 . 12/30/2009
awsome always...haha sometimes i think Mr. Poo Poo is a cow haha oh and sometimes i confuse crane w/ lau haha im a dork they ar nothing alike haha..cant wait 4 the next chap to read more jokery goodness haha *wink wink* see u then!
nicole napier chapter 12 . 12/30/2009
yay the two hottest members of the team ar together meaning joker and gambit haha awsome awsome storie luv it...
nicole napier chapter 7 . 12/30/2009
haha i was thinking (OMG really!) haha that maybe they should go to the Loch. Ness and meet lassie..wait is it nessie?... idk anyways super awsome friking story...its hylarious and harvey w/ his underwear even more u ar so good! and haha oh look a distraction!..gotta go ttyl PS.. luv all ur stories!
I Am the Batman Dag Nab It chapter 8 . 11/7/2009
The Fabulous Restaurant of Awesomeness ?

Wow. I can not believe I am just now reading

the rest of your postings on this fic. It is

so funny! Please tell me you've got more

planned for it soon!
majormiryti chapter 13 . 8/18/2009

I can't breathe. xD

Whee, piggy-back ride on Mr. Po Po! *breaks out cowboy hat* Yaah!
The Mutant Jinx chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Wow. Too bad J only said something once. Oh, well.

Angel's Star chapter 13 . 8/16/2009
Hahaha! Funny yet again! I loved the scene from the original script. Especially with Crane wanting to save the whales and riding on Mr. Po Po. Anywho, great job! Keep it up and update soon!
riot3672 chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
haha as usual, a funny chapter

Superman: well, he does get on my nerves..

oh crane and his whale abuse

update soon :]
MacAttack5 chapter 13 . 8/14/2009
OMG! LOVING IT! The last chapter with Canada was AWESOME! I want them to go back cause Canada rocks!

Also, almost peed my pants in the deleted scene

Superman: HEY BRUCY!

Bruce: Hey...Clark.

ROFL! All of that was absolutly hilarious. Maybe some Justice League later? Again, I loved it and I can NOT wait for more!
Dr. Doodle chapter 8 . 8/4/2009
YEY Mr. Po Po! :D

This chapter was hilarious, definately my favourite! :P
Dr. Doodle chapter 7 . 8/4/2009
Harvey's possibly my favourite in these, he's by far the funniest with his underwear and little cricket moments :P