Reviews for Beauty and the beast
delilah69 chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
well, i had a feeling that that was coming. will they take the girl to aro? and if they have her for leverage then he would sogn over power to aro to keep bella safe.
princessnerra chapter 4 . 12/20/2009
OMG! Carlisle is going to crazy. I hope he and Esme heard Bella's screams and ran to see what was going on. Poor Edward I hope he's alright. please update soon.
Maddy chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
oh man.. you better save us from this cliffy before christmas!

I hope someone saves Edward so he can save Bella!
No Fear No Life chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
nice story
BlueAngel01 chapter 1 . 12/19/2009
love this story plz continue.
princess arianna 666 chapter 4 . 12/19/2009
CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER
Twilightobsessed09 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
Intriguing and Exciting! I love this and I'm just at chapter 3. the beginning was a great intro for 'em. Got to see where everyone stand.

What an awful uncle to do that to your own flesh and blood but I guess power matters more to Aro.

Love Carlisle in the parent mode, it is really great to read.

Laughed my ass off after Bella and Edward caught Carlisle and Esme almost "getting it on" and her giving her dad the sex pep talk.. Classic!

Looks like Edward had a very important glimpse there, but what happens when it all comes back?

I hope Aro's lackeys doesn't find him and destroy this peaceful place..

Definitely looking forward to the upcoming chapters of this...

Too good, great writing!
delilah69 chapter 3 . 12/13/2009
so he remembers a little bit more, what's going to happen now?
latuacantante4him chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
He is remembering. E and B are sweet together. Enjoyed it.
princessnerra chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Looks like Edward and Bella are fallen in love with each other. He's remebering his memories as well, but will he go back or will he stay for Bella?
Maddy chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
aw... I feel like Edward's life was so sad.. he would be much happier here... I wonder if he remembers everything or even got a hint?
pac1025 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
great story.

please update soon.
teambellaedward chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Kai chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
You update it! Yay !
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
loved it, next chapter please!
108 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »