Reviews for A Hell of a Butler
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I just love the idea that these two know each other! XD Crowley is awesome, as always: so's Sebastian. Both of them are in character and the rhythm of the story is perfect.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
* grins * and we all know Crowley admires style.

Nice story.
Superpower Lottery chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
What an unlikely crossover. You pulled it off really well.
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This. Was lovely. I adore Crowley's 'voice'. And the way he's on edge around Sebastian. Also the newest little Earl, so remniscient of the past ones... I have to wonder how it's all being managed, but it's more fun not to know.

Thanks so much for writing this.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very nice! Interesting connections between the two series!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Crowley and Sebastian talking in a bar over drinks. XD I love it.
narmoture chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Lol, the humour potential in a x-over between Good Omens and Kuroshitsuji is endless! I'm glad you wrote it (and just loved the last line :D)!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I never thought there would be a Good Omens and Kuroshitsuji crossover..You did a great job!

chibiaries chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
“I'm just a hell of a butler,” Sebastian says pleasantly. “My masters are the ones who have the power.”

“The pun doesn't work in English,” Crowley replies, rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses.

Hahaha. I like Crowley's reaction. This is a very interesting plot bunny: Sebastian and (character of your choice) meets in a bar. _
AyaKuro chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was really good! The way they interact makes it look like they've certainly met before, which is interesting. I liked it very much!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Eep...Run away! Dang it, that butler gives me the heeby jeebies! *Hiss* Anyway, great job on that. I do say I like that idea, even if it could cause all sorts of trouble for both timelines. Keep up the good work!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is absolute love. That would be my fangirl dream to have Crowley and Sebastian meet together like this. _ And you had down their personalities. Gah. I loved this.

~ Val
WingsOfFate chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
Oh, I got evil vibes from this: perfect mood.
Teldra chapter 1 . 5/6/2009