Reviews for A Hell of a Butler
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 7/27/2015
Well now, I looks like Sebastian is taking special care to avoid letting other demons know about his plight and is playing off the devotion to a single family. I wonder what would happen if Ciel or Sebastian caught wind of Aziraphale. He's been in England a long time. Wonder how Angela and Aziraphale would have gotten along. not well apparently since she is "old testament" old fashioned and Aziraphale has "gone native."
Nice fic! Liked how you tied it to Kuroshitsuji canon without really spoiling anything!
Kimberly T chapter 1 . 7/25/2015
Well done! -lifts own glass in a toast-
Alibi Nonsense chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
I just love the idea that these two know each other! XD Crowley is awesome, as always: so's Sebastian. Both of them are in character and the rhythm of the story is perfect.
Paxloria chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
* grins * and we all know Crowley admires style.

Nice story.
Martha Liberty chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
What an unlikely crossover. You pulled it off really well.
icestar-comet-moon chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
This. Was lovely. I adore Crowley's 'voice'. And the way he's on edge around Sebastian. Also the newest little Earl, so remniscient of the past ones... I have to wonder how it's all being managed, but it's more fun not to know.

Thanks so much for writing this.
Touch of the Wind chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Great!
Ceri Moriarty chapter 1 . 11/30/2010
Very nice! Interesting connections between the two series!
FifthDayOfMay chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
Crowley and Sebastian talking in a bar over drinks. XD I love it.
narmoture chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Lol, the humour potential in a x-over between Good Omens and Kuroshitsuji is endless! I'm glad you wrote it (and just loved the last line :D)!
AtticusBlackwolf chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
I never thought there would be a Good Omens and Kuroshitsuji crossover..You did a great job!

chibiaries chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
“I'm just a hell of a butler,” Sebastian says pleasantly. “My masters are the ones who have the power.”

“The pun doesn't work in English,” Crowley replies, rolling his eyes behind his sunglasses.

Hahaha. I like Crowley's reaction. This is a very interesting plot bunny: Sebastian and (character of your choice) meets in a bar. _
AyaKuro chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
That was really good! The way they interact makes it look like they've certainly met before, which is interesting. I liked it very much!
SageofAges729 chapter 1 . 6/23/2009
Eep...Run away! Dang it, that butler gives me the heeby jeebies! *Hiss* Anyway, great job on that. I do say I like that idea, even if it could cause all sorts of trouble for both timelines. Keep up the good work!
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
This is absolute love. That would be my fangirl dream to have Crowley and Sebastian meet together like this. _ And you had down their personalities. Gah. I loved this.

~ Val