Reviews for Diary of a Man With Schizophrenic Tendencies
Eric Cartman forever chapter 7 . 11/15
I hope you continue this and it's REALLY funny, especially comparing the first chapter of Jekyll's "date" and Hyde's letter to Santa in the previous chapter. I'm laughing my head off thinking about the next chapter. This is the funniest parody of Stevenson's book that I've seen, and that's including a few parody movies of it, so I really, really hope you decide to continue it. :)
The Rambler13 chapter 7 . 6/2
...Oh my.

Satan-Claus seems like an interesting fellow. I do wonder how all that ended... Lovely story! It was gloriously strange.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
awesomest99er chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I love this story. XD
awesomest99er chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ha this is hilarious
awesomest99er chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
"In which Jekyll whines." That's hilarious. This whole fanfiction is hilarious.
gd chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Ha ha ha! This is just, well, EPIC! I loved it so much. It really made my day! PLease, please, please! update soon!
Jack Hyde chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Love this! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funnyy! nOne qeustion, hiw can Jeykll beat Hyde if they're inside each other? Loved chapter five! To: The Devil (A.K.A: my hero)

From: Edward Hyde (His Dark Majesty's most loyal subject)

Jekyll: -Beats Hyde with a rolling pin- I SHALL BEAT THE DEVIL OUT OF YOU!

Hyde: Ow! What the hell are you doing? Holy hell, what's got your britches in a bunch?

Jekyll: -Produces Hyde's letter- Well, Edward, would you mind explaining this to me?

Hyde: Oh, glad you found it! That's me letter to Satan! -Grins-

Jekyll: And what were you intending to ask of him?

Hyde: I dunno, I just kind of wanted presents and stuff like that. I mean, isn't he just the underworld's version of your Santa Claus?

Jekyll: -Groans-

You ROCK! Update soon!
doit4theluls chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Oh God, I love you so much x'D
yauksiei chapter 7 . 6/14/2010

I know you haven't updated in a while, but could yah spare one more chappie please? *hopeful smile*
sondre chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Oh god, this is hilarious. Hyde is adorable, even if he pisses in Jekyll's slippers. I love it. You have to update soon! 3
Scooter12345 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Squee for the Crucible reference. I'll beat the devil out of you (Proctor: Scene 2: said to Marry Warren). I love your Hyde he's so cute and funny
booksroc chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
oh jesus. i started laughing at "diary" i believe.
Fanless chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Aw. Poor Henny. I know what's coming... T_T
Fanless chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I've been reading this, and up till now I've managed to keep my bodily functions under control.

It's not working anymore. I just about pissed my own slippers.

Thank you sop much for writing a Jekyll & Hyde parody! The world could always use another parody. Especially one as silly as this.