Reviews for Diary of a Man With Schizophrenic Tendencies
The Rambler13 chapter 7 . 6/2
...Oh my.

Satan-Claus seems like an interesting fellow. I do wonder how all that ended... Lovely story! It was gloriously strange.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 7 . 8/6/2014
awesomest99er chapter 7 . 7/12/2014
I love this story. XD
awesomest99er chapter 2 . 7/10/2014
Ha this is hilarious
awesomest99er chapter 1 . 6/4/2014
"In which Jekyll whines." That's hilarious. This whole fanfiction is hilarious.
gd chapter 7 . 4/4/2012
Ha ha ha! This is just, well, EPIC! I loved it so much. It really made my day! PLease, please, please! update soon!
Jack Hyde chapter 5 . 7/11/2011
Love this! SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Funnyy! nOne qeustion, hiw can Jeykll beat Hyde if they're inside each other? Loved chapter five! To: The Devil (A.K.A: my hero)

From: Edward Hyde (His Dark Majesty's most loyal subject)

Jekyll: -Beats Hyde with a rolling pin- I SHALL BEAT THE DEVIL OUT OF YOU!

Hyde: Ow! What the hell are you doing? Holy hell, what's got your britches in a bunch?

Jekyll: -Produces Hyde's letter- Well, Edward, would you mind explaining this to me?

Hyde: Oh, glad you found it! That's me letter to Satan! -Grins-

Jekyll: And what were you intending to ask of him?

Hyde: I dunno, I just kind of wanted presents and stuff like that. I mean, isn't he just the underworld's version of your Santa Claus?

Jekyll: -Groans-

You ROCK! Update soon!
doit4theluls chapter 7 . 11/7/2010
Oh God, I love you so much x'D
yauksiei chapter 7 . 6/14/2010

I know you haven't updated in a while, but could yah spare one more chappie please? *hopeful smile*
sondre chapter 7 . 12/21/2009
Oh god, this is hilarious. Hyde is adorable, even if he pisses in Jekyll's slippers. I love it. You have to update soon! 3
Scooter12345 chapter 5 . 10/4/2009
Squee for the Crucible reference. I'll beat the devil out of you (Proctor: Scene 2: said to Marry Warren). I love your Hyde he's so cute and funny
booksroc chapter 7 . 9/29/2009
oh jesus. i started laughing at "diary" i believe.
Fanless chapter 7 . 7/12/2009
Aw. Poor Henny. I know what's coming... T_T
Fanless chapter 6 . 7/12/2009
I've been reading this, and up till now I've managed to keep my bodily functions under control.

It's not working anymore. I just about pissed my own slippers.

Thank you sop much for writing a Jekyll & Hyde parody! The world could always use another parody. Especially one as silly as this.
WhySoSerious1992 chapter 1 . 6/11/2009
David Hasselhoff? is that a ref to the Broadway show perhaps?