Reviews for The Weasel and the Kneazel
chipper1078 chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Hilarious. Funny bone has been tickled. Time not wasted.
CocoaCollidoscope chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I Laughed so hard I pissed in my pants. Heehee. Lovely.
N. E. Won chapter 1 . 2/7/2011
You definitely tickled my funny bone.
Romance and Musicals chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
ROTFLMAO! Okay, so is it sad that as soon as I read the summary, I knew that it was based off of that commercial? Probably. But yeah, this was great. And yes, I am in the midst of stalking your fanfics. What'cha gonna do about it? :P
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 5/29/2010
SlothKeeper chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
lol! That's one way to surprise Hermione
Pattox0111 chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
LOL Great story, loved it. Hope u you get over your writer's block. Keep up the excellent work!

allanfrontrow chapter 1 . 4/18/2009
Hi Hawk,

Good news! It appears that your writers block doesn't extend into all areas of your writing.

This was a fun (& funny) story. We all must have known nothing was as it seemed - mustn't we?

Cook!Ron knows his way around a kitchen - unfortunately Oblivious!Ron appears to be keeping his eyes open for mishaps.

Finally a fic where Ron doesn't actively hate Crookshanks.

Of course if he did, Hermione wouldn't have fainted she would have blown him through the wall.

Cheers, Al.

P.S. Good luck overcoming your block. Remember, there's no rush.

Cheers, Al.
zsdvnn chapter 1 . 4/14/2009
Great oneshot, I was just wondering as I was checking my email if this past sunday was an update week or not? I'm pretty sure it wasn't but I'm not sure... Anyways, good luck on curing your writers block. Whenever I can't think of anything to write, I usually just take a step back from the writing for a while and come back to it with a refreshed brain. Try taking a little brake. Forget about fanfic for a few days and come back to it with a refreshed/cleared mind. I find that helps alot. Keep up the great work (as always)!
MaNdErS20100 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
LAWL! That was awesome! I loved it! _
TiffanyM chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
that darn Crookshanks lol ] poor Mione, when she wakes up lol she's in for a surprise
CutewithAcapital-Q chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
HI! I'm soo sorry! My computer is mean and I guess it didn't send the last message I sent to you, which which something like hi how have you been ever get over that writer's block yet? I've had it to lately more like typers block for me though cause I have all my stories hand writen in a notebook.

This Would Happen to Ron! really funny and I hope it helped you chip through that writers block some!
skippyboo chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Very funny. Ron will have some explaining to do when Hermione wakes up.
Little Soldier Boy chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
Ha ha ha! That WAS funny! Ron is such a dumbazz...
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 4/11/2009