Reviews for Once is Not Enough
KrazyKay24 chapter 21 . 8/23/2014
the plot is gettingpretty fucked up
KrazyKay24 chapter 18 . 8/23/2014
AWWWWWWWWWWWW!1 too kute!
KrazyKay24 chapter 17 . 8/23/2014
a lemon and fluff in one chapter! you are going to kill me!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON! I NEED TO READ THE ENDING! XDXD DX
Scarlett Muhayo chapter 24 . 11/13/2012
i really love this story

the writing style is amazing, i just cant get over it

the plot and storyline is to die for

i hope you continue writing as good as this because i will definitely be waiting to read it

keep on writing
reamane21 chapter 24 . 6/29/2012
They i want to know if we are going to see an update in the future or will it be discontinue
BlahPerson chapter 24 . 5/10/2012
UUUUUUGH! Come on! You really need to get a move on with this story! It's taking much too long and you know you have loads of people waiting on the update. It's been months. It's time to get going hun.
Lori94 chapter 23 . 4/10/2012
I love your story! I hope you haven't given up on it because I'd love to see how things play out!
Bailey Holliday chapter 24 . 3/27/2012
Oh my goodness! I am glad to see an update! I read this story shortly after it debuted, and ever since then I have been repeatedly drawn back to it. It is a fascinating story and very well plotted out. The diction and the flow of everything within each chapter is so captivating! I was really disheartened for a while there, I had assumed that perhaps you were not to write anymore? However I recently (obviously) searched it up again and was pleasantly surprised to find it updated. This is one of two stories that I have found on here that I absolutely MUST read till the end. So please, indulge my addiction and continue to update more.

Adamently Demanding The Next Chapter,

Bailey Holliday
Ishtar 16 chapter 24 . 3/4/2012
What happened to the chapter you promised?

I read re-read-re-re read-re-re-re-read this story over and over.

I dying to know what comes next.

Can you please find your muse again and this story rolling.

It's too good to remain unfinished.

Good Luck! Looking forward for the future beholds.
thefeyrabbit chapter 24 . 12/6/2011
Hmmmph. An intersting, odd and actually addictive story. So a point or two; 1.) I am glad Hermione mentioned that the whole PUDDLE situation was possibly magically enforced on them - she being aware of civil rights (Mugle-born) and SPEW crazy as she is, this whole thing basically violates many rights. 2.) No family planning? - just stick couples together, get preggers, and then seperate them? Odd that there isn't some counseling for the pregnant youths and their partners to ensure that a happy family or core unit is made and lasts beyond school term at least. Unless the Ministry is spawning an army for... something else?

As another reviewer mentioned, I am now CAUHGT up! Time for another update? I hope so, this is rather fascinating. Hope you are inspired to write more soon. :)
BoundIrishAngel chapter 24 . 10/26/2011
great story, looking forwards to more!
Trinitymarie chapter 24 . 10/17/2011
Very good :)
Lori94 chapter 24 . 9/25/2011
Love the way it's going! More soon please?
jgood27 chapter 24 . 8/8/2011
Love this story and can't wait to read more