Reviews for The Alchemist and the Zodiac
I've reread this like 3 times now... every time I get on it I hope that a new chapter will have magically appeared, but no luck. Its been like 4 years since the last chapter came out too... I really love this fanfic though! It's really good, and I really wanna know how it ends...
How come authors stop writing at cliff hangers? Then not come back to the stories?
Nooooo it ended :'( please update! I saw its been a long time since you last updated though :( this story is so good! It had me laughing at times and crying at others. Alsonone of the charafters are out of character, and the chapters are nice and long. This is my fave fanfic! I NEED MORE! PLEASE!
Yours Truly chapter 16 . 2/5
Are you going to continue this story? It has been (too) LONG time when you haven't...
Guest chapter 16 . 6/15/2014
This is the third time I've re-read this because I simply couldn't get enough of it by the time I reached the end.

Please! Update!

I can't force you and I won't, as I too have trouble writing the next chapter for sometimes a whole three years.

But its reviews like this that motivate me, so I'ma try it with you!

I really love this story! You capture the characters perfectly, as well as the readers, I'm sure. While I was reading, I literally felt like I was looking at a manga of it, I could see the pictures so well in my head- not just because you were going by cannon. And that's another thing. I love how you go off cannon of the Fruits Basket, but make Ed fit in perfectly, switching the roles of some characters with him, and it still flowing like nothing changed.

This whole fic is pure genius. It's just the fic I was looking for when I first set out to find a good cross over between the two, and even more than what was looking for too, in a good way.

Another one of my favorite things about it is the long chapters. I love long chapters, and you make them excellent. Never was there a moment where I wanted to just skip ahead to just hurry up and get the chapter over with. Every word held me and pushed me on to the next.

So please, if you're still into writing, please update this! I have confidence in you!
TenVipers chapter 14 . 6/15/2014
This is my #1 favorite fan-fic ever! It is simply the best!
Kazaru13 chapter 16 . 3/30/2014
IS THIS THE END REALLY COME ON NO NO NO YOU CANT END IT LIKE THAT! ugh... fine! I guess it wasnt that bad. Still though... Come on...
Kazaru13 chapter 14 . 3/30/2014
You have all of my love for the invader zim t shirt! For this story! and especially this chapter!
Miqu chapter 2 . 3/19/2014
lol shigure you make him sound funnyer than in the anime (still need to see the manga) anyway even f you wrote this a long time ago i cant keep it toghetter its really good nya! w
greenrabit56 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
She has brown eyes
Animegeek14 chapter 16 . 9/16/2013
... DAMMMMMMN THIS IS A GOOD FANFIC YOU BETTER CONTINUE OR I'LL SICK MY PUFFINS AND GILBIRDS ON YOU!
Animegeek14 chapter 11 . 9/16/2013
HOW DARE YOU NOT UPDATE! IM GOING TO CRY IF I DONTS GETS MY UPDATE PLEASEEEEEE!? EVERYONE WANTS YOU TO YOU NEED TO MAKE THIS A DAMN REAL BOOK AND SELL IT
Guest chapter 16 . 9/13/2013
make more please please make more make ed sing brothers but with alphonse let ed and al go back to fruits basket world make more
XxVongola JuudaimeHimexX chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
Seriously! Why won't you update! :'( I really really really wan't to see this wonderful story's continuation... TTATT
Animegeek14 chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
love this story! are you done with it?