Reviews for Resistance is Futile
BumbleBeeBitch chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
lol nice story, so funny
Dark demon619 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Wow that was hilarious!

Heh, at this rate maybe Blackout should convence Bonecrusher to do it for him, that will scare the crap out of Scorponok...hell I would be scared shitless.
Creative Lunatic chapter 1 . 3/12/2011
pfft *giggle-snort* lol i adore Barricade and Blackout and now i like Scorponok :D
0ptimuspenguin chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
LOLOLOLOL. Fffft, I really love Barricade, he's freaking awesome, and Blackout's all, "Nuu, don't steal...my...whatever..." xDDD

Love this :')
MrReviewerGuy chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
Dirty mind? Probably. But, I love it! I gotta read more of your stories, I'm in love with them!
TransformersIsMyLife chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Ah, well you're not the only one here. . Nice story.
Synchronize chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
Hahaha oh dear, you had me giggling like mad with this fic. And yes... you do have a dirty mind. But I like it :3 geez that says wonderful thing about my mind no?

But e it was so cute! And perverted... BUT CUTE!
OrianPrime92 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
This fic also proves that Blackout loves his Skorponok too much. All animals must get... -remembers Soundwave's part- Hey wait a minute! Only four of the six cassettes are animals! -gives you and Soundwave dirty looks- They are not making the place look like a zoo! -lives with Soundwave for unknown reasons-

-grins- Skorponok... STOP RAPING THE WHORE! -locks him in a cage- Problem solved! -
xJustAnotherDreamerx chapter 1 . 8/16/2009
Darn you! Stop making me laugh to the point where my face goes numb!

I have to quote! I just have too!

"What about Barricade? He's not careful!"

"That's true... but I don't give a crap about what Barricade does! He's not my responsiblity Scorponok, you are!"

He should give a crap, he's his best friend! sort of.

I also loved the part with Soundwave. *Sigh* Even he's getting tired of his cassettes.

Thanks for the permanent smile glued to my face. :)
Inspire165 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
“He might end up blowing that chance again real soon,” Barricade pointed out.

“Hmm? What do you mean by…” He looked where Barricade was looking. “Hey! Scorponok! Get off of her!”

Haha lol I love this! Excellent work!
Lecidre chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
LOL! Goodness, this fic is so cute! I'd been laughing all the time while reading the whole story. The interactions between Blackout and Barricade are so amusing, and it's quite entertaining to see a desperate Blackout trying to drag a reluctant Scorponok to the vet. The idea of this one-shot is absolutely brilliant! Nice work!
Cadence Barrick chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Wow. THat was awesome.
Stormfire666 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I love this history! Is so funny! XD
The Great Susinko chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
This is one of the best off-the-wall Transformer fics I have ever read. Soundwave's response was particularly funny! Thank you for brightening up my day!
RiverAcantha chapter 1 . 4/19/2009