Reviews for Reconnections
wowfairy13 chapter 1 . 11/18/2012
OMG! I loved this! I literally gasped when they said happy anniversary! SO COOL, I had no idea, it seriously was the sweetest thing! Plus, totally hot ;)
Alexxis T. Swan chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Haha that's a nice fantasy to play out.
My Soul Is Water 1813 chapter 1 . 9/5/2010
i liked this story. well written and all that. was a bit confused at the end but yea i got it. its kind of sweet in a weird, role-playing thing sort of way. but i did enjoy reading it. sorry this review is so bad. i'm just really tired
PrincessCheese chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
Seriously this was amazing, was preparing myself throughout for the bittersweet ending figuring that the hottness was worth it but then the twist made my day!

Love love love it!
Autumnevening chapter 1 . 10/25/2009
That was absolutely romantic. I loved it! Thanks for sharing such a sexy and heartwarming story. _
A True Dreamer chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
OMG I love it! :]] lol

While I was reading I was like... hm "am i supporting adultery by reading this" and then BAM you hit me with the best twist ever! :]] lol

I hope when I get married my husband will be up for playing out stuff like this! haha :]]

anyway, I love Elle and Sylar. I'm only just getting around to reading some fanfictions about them though.
overkill-Max chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Holy crap! That was really good and very unexpected. Although I favor elle/claire... I can still appreciate a nicely written fanfic when I see one, regardless of pairings. So kudos to you :)
maxwell02 chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
YAY! This story is so hot and the ending to this made me unbelievably happy.
Shanynde chapter 1 . 4/11/2009