Reviews for Flicker
Lindsey7618AwesomeasPercabeth chapter 1 . 8/30/2014
OMG, hahaha, JACE AT THE END!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
Love it, seriously you really made a good story and I love the ending!
Yuriku chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I love how it ended it made me giggle like an idiot xD
nebakanezer chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Loved this!
howiloveyouso chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
I love love love this! the ending with Jace calling him and Alec whores was the perfect finishing touch
elizabeth14 chapter 1 . 5/9/2011
Aww! Your story was cute! I loved the ending joke! I was laughing so much at that! I really loved your story! It was cute!
Miharummm chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
Just wanted to tell you that I absolutly ADORED this story! You reallt captured everyones characters, at least in my opinion. And that ending was SO humorous. TOTALY something jace would say! Anywho, guess thats all i have to say!
HPJellicleCat chapter 1 . 8/21/2010
AHAHAHA! That was so cute. .

HHAHAHAHA! "We're such whores, aren't we?"
MorbidMandy chapter 1 . 8/5/2010
awesome, awesome, awesome story! :D I love it!

MM
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
Aww so cute I loved it xx
Cap'NCupcake chapter 1 . 5/21/2010
This was absolutely ADORABLE! I loved it so freaking much! You had the characters perfectly and the Malec was amazing! LOVE IT!

:) Jordan
Slkyt chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Reading next story of urs but reviewing anyway. This was good, keep writing. I want to sneak into ur head more than cc, but maybe she was holding out on us. Hmm, what do u say, mind if I borrow you? Or, u can keep writing with a happy reviewer thinking ur great. :)
Nenalata chapter 1 . 11/3/2009
Jace and Alec are my favourite whores ever. ;)

Nice job; I love it!

~Jocelyn
Auphora66 chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very nice. The two were in character which made me happy.

I'm off to read the sequel now.

-Auphora66
Rejhan chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Wow, so awesome! Magnus/Alec is aborable, and this fic was very well done! I love how insecure they both can be when it comes to each other. Its very sweet, and you captured the pair of them very well. Nice work!