Reviews for Crescent Moon
TrillionSchiffer chapter 5 . 1/18
I always hate Reading Edward's character at the begining of any fanfic. He is such an obtuse tool.
Iolanthe Ivashkov chapter 17 . 10/15/2015
OMG! I know its been ages, but PLEASE update this story, its truly brilliant!
AaronD1 chapter 17 . 7/4/2015
It's a shame that this was never finished. Many stories featuring Bella as something other than Human are either ridiculous, poorly detailed, poor grammar, or much too short.
Dramamomma19 chapter 17 . 2/21/2015
I would love to know what happens next. Please let me know.
Stephie25001 chapter 17 . 11/22/2014
This is amazing so sad you didn't finish it :-( Xx
moving-acc chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
A male equivalent for 'cougar' would be pedophile.
Maiannaise chapter 17 . 7/24/2014
Maybe, have them sneak past the tourists and look for Annalie only to find a observation room looking over the throne room where Caius and Aro have Annalie tied up with vampire proof chains around her. Alec using his power against her as her shield isn't as strong as Bella' s yh, that's an idea. Pm if you need any help with the next chapter, keep up the good work!
Peppei chapter 17 . 6/22/2014
omg you neeeed to update! please!
cullenfreak16 chapter 17 . 3/1/2014
ok so...
WHY THE FUCK DIDNT YOU COMPLETE THE DAMN STORY?!
i hate it when a story is incredible like this one and you just decide to stop writting
so please please PLEASE complete it!
Amilia van Nieke chapter 17 . 12/5/2013
It says you updated in 2010, so does that mean I read this far just to have the story sttoped right here...omg I hope not, im so intrigued with this story so pleeeaaasssee let it not be this way!
Amilia van Nieke chapter 11 . 12/4/2013
This story really is one of the best...I can't stop reading, this chapter was really nice and I like your characters, but it feels like you are neglecting using the cullens, I love twilight for the characters and the way they connect and the simple yet romantic conversations between bella and edward, and also when they find out more about each other...just what I feel, but I dont really know much, but yeah, overall very nice story, I loooove reading about new characters...oh and also I love how you portrayed bella, she so different but yet completely the same, I love how shes kind of witty but still has a kind and nice heart...
Dusk chapter 17 . 11/16/2013
Please finish your story it's really interesting and I hope you can update the next chapter soon. It's a very interesting story and I'm glad that in this story bella isn't a fragile human :)
MiniNinjaPanda chapter 17 . 8/6/2013
This story is so good! I absolutely love it! Please, please update! I want to see what happens to them. Great story!
poison ivy chapter 17 . 7/23/2013
Absolutely lurrrved it! Please write more
Sumasta chapter 17 . 7/10/2013
Hi,

I was wondering if you have any plans to finish this story. I sure hope so. You're an excellent writer.

Best