Reviews for If It Matters
cherryfull chapter 1 . 3/21
It's really good.. I almost could see the eye and so... Cool. So sad that he thinks that his birthday doesn't matters... I'm planning to check the rest of your stories right now. 3
titania eli chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Ugh, all your siblings fics make me cry like a baby. Kankuro feeling abandoned and always feeling second choice really hit something in me. I don't have a good relationship with my sister, and damn, reading about your stories makes me feel awed and longing at the same time.
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
Great story.
Kitsune1978 chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
I just love the way you're describing Sand trio relationships. This wasn't very fluffy and maybe that's why was even better ;) Sometimes all you need is massive piece of angst (but it wasn't that angsty in the end).

Keep up the good work!
ajunkboat chapter 1 . 6/17/2011
its cool to see such a different side of kankuro, but still have him be in character somehow... i suppose thats tribute to great writing :)
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
A very nice story.
foxfictionffn chapter 1 . 9/2/2010
Ariel D,

This is awesome. Aside from being well-written, I appreciate the idea that instead of seamlessly blending into a cohesive little family unit, there IS some discord. I think that is a more realistic actuality - and Gaara's lack of emotional display versus Kankurou's desire for emotional closeness work well when played off of each other.

Kudos!

- jagter se maan
Megzie-chan chapter 1 . 12/7/2009
Oh...my...god. This was AMAZING! Seriously, one of the best things I've ever read. I can't believe I haven't come across it sooner! You rock.

It was so sad! I totally wanted to give Kankuro endless hugs through the whole thing! In fact, I think I will. *grabs Kankuro and pulls him into a crushing hug* Don't be sad Kankuro-chan...

And I guess Gaara-chan can have one too, since he is naturally cuddly anyway without having to do ANYTHING. *hugs Gaara*

So, yeah! AWESOME! x
MizuMizu chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
This was really cute and funny. I loved it! you have a great talent, i can just see this entire story right before my eyes. great interaction
Moonlite-Lady chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
this was so sweet it almost gave me a toothache' i felt so sad for kankuro' i can definitely relate to how he felt' and gaara was just too cute' he tries to show his feelings but he just can't seem to' getting him to make a joke? lost cause' but that's why we love him! anywho lovely story' please write more like this' :3
madam-cipher chapter 1 . 4/27/2009
Nice... although I am wondering why this story is M-rated. It wasn't that gory or anything...

Either way, still a great story. :)
Tammy chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Poor Kankuro. It's easy to see why he feels a bit left out. I especially liked the line about how neither of his siblings really need him. They probably don't appreciate him as much as they should.
Iceheart Firesoul chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
I didn't find it all that depressing, actually- the back-and-forth at the end was pretty funny, when viewed in the light of Kankuro trying to make Gaara be expressive enough to show when he's joking. It's a lost cause, I'm pretty sure, but an amusing thought anyway. It's as close to a happy ending as you can get for a story marking one more step in the process of them figuring their relationship out.
mewmewgodess chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
AW! This was just so cute! Loved it!
Ugawa chapter 1 . 4/12/2009
aww that was so sweet XD

xx