Reviews for Btvs: Seasons Rewrite: Part 2: Season Four
antariangirl93 chapter 21 . 10/10/2009
loved it as always. i never liked Riley. I'm strictly a Buffy/Angel fan!..

wanna thank you for writing back to that pm I sent you. I'm glad you made these stories the way they are. You are right. It got really dark towards the end. i don't think it should've. and Joss could've kept Angel and Buffy together. I mean if Willow is powerful enough to destroy the world, raise the dead and bring the power of the first slayer- not to mention restore Angel's soul, then she could've fixed the loophole in the curse.

Good luck on that new fandom you're workin on. I know how it gets when you get interested in one thing and it consumes everything. lol.

Thanx!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 21 . 10/10/2009
woah great chapter
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 21 . 10/9/2009
seriously humans never do release what they're messing with do they
booksmartblonde333 chapter 21 . 10/9/2009
nice. I liked everything in that original episode anyway. Except for well no Angel and there being disgusting Riley.
Princesakarlita411 chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
great chapter

go spike
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
It would have been nice for buffy and angel to have a kid
antariangirl93 chapter 20 . 10/3/2009
i was really hopin that she was pregnant. i know she wasn't though. lol

glad that it all worked out but it seemed like the dialogue in this chapter was more proper. It didn't sound buffy-like. it was still good though.

hope to see a new episode soon!
ba2006 chapter 20 . 10/2/2009
Loved this chapter :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
ba2006 chapter 19 . 9/27/2009
love this chapter :) cant wait for the next update

BA forever
angelplusbuffyequals4ever chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
i think she's pregnant.
antariangirl93 chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
UH-OH!

poor buffy... and stupid Riley! i never liked him. the only time i did was when angel was kickin his ass. lol

from the last few paragraphs it sounds liked buffy is pregnant. but if she is something is really really wrong.

i really want to see what happens next with buffy and i hope you update soon. good luck!
antariangirl93 chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
UH-OH!

Princesakarlita411 chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
awesome

will buffy be ok? wat is gonna happen next?
Kissin Concern chapter 19 . 9/26/2009
Great update. Lovin the story and they mystery. Can't wait to find out what it is.
booksmartblonde333 chapter 19 . 9/25/2009
Finally! I've been dying for him to find out. Can't wait for the next one.
111 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »