Reviews for Interjacence
RW chapter 1 . 7/31/2005
Oh, this was fun. The whole table thing was great, I think I read though it twice. Very nicely written and I think you captured Vash and Meryl's characters beautifully. The story does need a once over by a proof reader, I didn't see any misspellings but a few sentences don't quite works. Other than that a fantastic fic. Keep up the good work, I wish there were more authors like you out there!
youkai chick supreme chapter 1 . 6/5/2005
i like the rejected titles... mabye more so than the real title. haha. i like table macking and table manners. very nice. sweet ending. dark fics rock. ja ne.
Kenaisya chapter 1 . 3/23/2005
OMGFG! That was awesome...in the immortal words of Wolfwood "..ew I just ate there.." haha! I have abig brother...he's not very discrete...But! That has nothing to do with this review, I like your fic, bittersweet, no need to be OVERLY mushy, but that's just my opinion.
Crystal Music chapter 1 . 8/15/2004
:clap: bravo! I really liked it - even if it didn't have such a happy ending (sigh...) Some of Wolfwood's lines are excellent ("Wolfwood peered at the miniature chapel. “ 'Too few people are drawn to the salvation of their souls these days. It’s a sad world we live in.' ") So Wolfwood! The VM donut scene was reeally nice too, a nice buildup from baking to tabletop. _; And everything Meryl said at the end was right on! Well, maybe there is yet hope. Cya!
Mar-Mik chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
is it over?...*looks* I guess so... well.
That sucks..that its over..
*sigh* You're so evil for not continuing.. ;_;
Vashra BloodReeper chapter 1 . 11/25/2003
aww, that was really nice (and kind of sad too). loved the conversation between vash and meryl while they are making *gasps* DONUTS! much goodness, yes. _. um, is that it? will you continue it? its fine and brilliant either way in my opinion, but i'm just wondering. pleez tell me if you do continue it.

*and thankyou for reviewing my story. at least you gave it a shot, even if it was horrible. i'm taking into consideration what everyone is telling me and they're right. i SHOULD make it more into a STORY and not just meryl and milly having sex (if you can even call it that) out of the blue. i really did try though, despite what you think.

beautiful story you have here. will await any new chapter(s) or any new trigun stories. peace. :)
LizzehBoo chapter 1 . 8/24/2003
Coolie! But is that it? Hey, u got any Wolfwood/Milly fics? *looks around* I like Wolfie's little advice. It sounded like him.

Stay Frosty!

(Or roasted or whatever u prefer, lol)
nosekizzie chapter 1 . 3/2/2003
I read this fic some time ago, and I thought it was so cute _ You write the characters so well and Vash was priceless *swoons*

LMAO at the alternative titles XD
Rowsdower chapter 1 . 2/24/2003
This was great. Overall, it was an enjoyable read, and the only problem was that it seemed that Vash opened up too easily. I just kind of think that Vash would have forseen the results of the question game and avoided it to keep everything inside. Of course, Vash isn't exactly the greatest at understanding the female mind, so it's hardly in the realm of impossibility. It just felt a bit forced to me.

However, aside from that minor gripe, great stuff. The characterizations of Milly and Wolfwood were dead on. In spite of what I said before, Vash and Meryl's interaction was very genuine in the later parts, and the ending was beautifully done.

Good work.
dbzfan82 chapter 1 . 2/7/2003
WOW! Great story, very well-written!
rayemars chapter 1 . 12/11/2002
Oh. my. Lord.

This was beautiful. Just absolutely stunning. I could blather on and on about how it's in character, well written, amusing and sad and lovely all at once, but I'm just going to stick with my original reaction: Oh. my. Lord.

I really, really enjoyed reading this.
kougas woman chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
AAAAAAAA SOOOOO GOOOD! .. but sooooooooooooo sad! waaaaaaa u made me cry!
Arafel chapter 1 . 9/5/2002
My favorite of your two solo fics (so far, though Past the Mission is a very close second.) A little smooching, a little angst... something for everyone. And you have Wolfwood's character nailed - that prayer over the kitchen table was hysterical, not to mention the way he rags Vash. Keep writing and I'll keep reading. _
mae7 chapter 1 . 7/22/2002
Wow. Really, really enjoyed reading this. Very well written, imho. Great dialogue, and you characterized so well. Stuff like this is the reason I come to Ffnet.
aiheiwa chapter 1 . 3/3/2002
*Squeeeee* I'm lovin' this fic...is this really all there is going to be? *sniffle* And the ending just plain HURTS...Write more, please? Oh, and I love the rejected titles...Hee hee..."Ew, I Ate There" LOL _;;