Reviews for RUMInations
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 6 . 8/26/2012
Aaahh!Well,that was really well written!Every feeling in this and especially showing the parts with Tonks too!And how Remus treasures Teddy even in midst of everything!Great work with this!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 8/26/2012
Ah well,Remus,you were really amazing here!Haha!I loved how he dealt with it!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 8/26/2012
Whoooa!Powerful emotions there!And the moments there,gosh,just having him think that they weren't real,it must be painful!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
:D!This was real sweet,the simple comforts and wishes!aaahhh,it's sad now knowing Sirius dies when he gets out of the house!
bookivore chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
Darn it, I was hoping for an explanation of why Sirius sent Snape to the shack (say it 10 times fast), because there's no explanation that doesn't make him either an idiot or a malicious idiot, mostly both. The least malicious explanation I've seen, that appears here & there, is he forgot that werewolf Remus was dangerous to humans because he played with him (as Padfoot) so often. And that's still idiocy.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 7 . 12/13/2010
Sometimes, it's easy to forget how hard it was for the members of the Order. JK focuses so much on Harry, that we only get the barest glimpses of the adults. I loved this little interlude, and how Sirius takes care of Remus.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 6 . 12/13/2010
*sigh* You make me hate Rowling just a little less because of that. I still don't know if I can forgive her, though...

You do such a good job weaving Rumi's words into the stories. And this one really tugged at my heart.

Also, I apologize for spamming your inbox with reviews, but these stories really are incredible.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 5 . 12/13/2010
Oh my giddy aunt- can you IMAGINE Fred and George getting their hands on that book?

I'm scared and excited. :D
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 4 . 12/13/2010
Wow. Just- wow.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 3 . 12/13/2010
D'awwwww.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 2 . 12/13/2010
Wow, such a startling (and *painful*) contrast to the previous post. So perfectly descriptive of how Remus had felt at that moment.
Elibeth-hobbit chapter 1 . 12/13/2010
Ohmygoodness, I have major likings for this! (That was oddly phrased...)

But in all siriosity, it was adorabibble. And makes me wanna break out a bottle of cabernet...
Etidorpha chapter 3 . 4/28/2009
UST anyone? On Sirius' end anyway... my god, he should just confess his love and get it over with already! )
Etidorpha chapter 2 . 4/28/2009
( Aww, poor Remy...
Etidorpha chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
) You are totally on this Remus/Sirius high lately, aren't you? That's all right; we love the pairing. And extra points for using Rumi - his poem "The Long Road Home" is my favorite.